Veteran Fighter

I like to tell story bout my fun last night, and all the things me did.

Well first of all my name is Ryiko and im a wittle Force with big powa, and I like to bwast things so they dont hurts my friends. One of me friends is Ambrai. She is like me big sista cus I dont have no family, I be an orphan.

I new to this world so my big sista show me some fun last night and get me into lots of stuff, mostly over my wittle head. We meet on Puck 9 and head to the Pionear place to meet.

When we gets to teleporter thingy I see all these choices, I never see anything past the forwest. Then Ambi say to go to da wruins. I must tell you, I was scarewd.

When I get there Ambrai is wackin on all dem baddies, *slash, slash, wack wack* I not know what to do really, so I start bwastin stuff to help her out. I get over my head and forgets how badarse dees baddies are and start bwasting and get too close. *WHACK* me gets smacked hard and go coo coo. Need to be more carfuls cus me dont have alot of health being the wittle one I am.

Well I skip all the times me die and Ambrai save my butt again. I skiped to the part dat freak me out. Ambrai say, "Hey were almost at da boss" I say what boss, you work for somebody here? "No no, Dark Falz, hes evil we got to keel him"

WHAT!!!

Dis was all too much for a wittle gal like me. We walk into dis arena looking place and this hidious looking monster with weird face comes out. I scream AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ambrai say hit it once then run around and not get hit. I suck much cus I died lots and not even hit once. But big sis tore the poop out of him and then he die.

All in all, it was very fun experiance, even if me die alot. I got couple levels and learn much about my MAG and spells. I now have me spells and are ready to bwast some more stuff real good.

tank U Ambrai, you like me big Sis now

[b]Ryiko! lv 14 shortie FOnewearl[b]
    [b]Let me BWAST stuff!!![b]

Cute =)
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.