Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

On 2005-07-06 13:51, Corey wrote:
    Strange how I've managed to reload myself about 15 times in one lobby and not lose my items.
    You don't lose items IF you haven't joined a game. If you have, they're gone.. unequipped that is.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

teh ninja'd

I did join a game prior to that, however I did jump ships quite frequently after the I left game...maybe it was a glitch with the flag on my items...meh.

What I know is that I had an item pack full of fluids and mates and some PDs. Then some turd (Yay, I can say that here!) goes on a resetting spree. He does so twice before I realise what's going on and start trying to leave, then once more before I realise everything is broken and disconnect.

pm me and i help you installing and downloading pso firewall

Huh? Er... I'm on GC, not BB. What's that?

On 2005-07-07 16:50, Kamatz wrote:
    Huh? Er... I'm on GC, not BB. What's that?
    It's a program for GC that blocks certain bad things from happening, but I will not discuss further. Luis is going to get another topic locked by mentioning it .

true but what can we do.

if you are against the security then you are with the hackers, thats what the mods are for.

Not necessarily...

First of all, I'm not against the security. If you want to have extra protection against all that crap, then more power to you. Believe me, if I had the right connection and a BBA I would definently be considering the program too.

I was merely stating that the mods obviously do not like things that are illegal (in any way, shape, or form) to be discussed on the forums here at pso-world. I understand you greatly support this program, and it's too bad it can't be advertised here, but rules are rules.

Lastly, I am not by any means "with the hackers". Consider every reason that you hate them for what they have done - I dislike them for those very same reasons too. I have one friend who used to play PSO that was corrupted 3 times from FSOD, and each time he had 4 characters whom were all over level 110 on his memory card. Hacking is to online games as assault/battery is to real life .

GO TO HELL C:

On 2005-07-07 21:33, Jive18 wrote:
    Not necessarily...

First of all, I'm not against the security. If you want to have extra protection against all that crap, then more power to you. Believe me, if I had the right connection and a BBA I would definently be considering the program too.

I was merely stating that the mods obviously do not like things that are illegal (in any way, shape, or form) to be discussed on the forums here at pso-world. I understand you greatly support this program, and it's too bad it can't be advertised here, but rules are rules.

Lastly, I am not by any means "with the hackers". Consider every reason that you hate them for what they have done - I dislike them for those very same reasons too. I have one friend who used to play PSO that was corrupted 3 times from FSOD, and each time he had 4 characters whom were all over level 110 on his memory card. Hacking is to online games as assault/battery is to real life .
    Pay no attention to Luis. He sees the world as all black and white. The program isn't allowed to be discussed here, end of story.

On 2005-07-07 21:36, Saiffwin wrote:

Pay no attention to Luis. He sees the world as all black and white. The program isn't allowed to be discussed here, end of story.
    I'll consider the advice for the future.