Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yep... I've been away from here for a lil bit over a year, playing PSO EP2... and wondering which new one to get... Blue Burst? Ep 3? Btw does the blue burst site allow users from the UK to use pso bb or does it have to be released over here O_o

Annnnyways, thanks in advance for your help ^-^

On 2005-07-18 05:37, Over wrote:
    Yep... I've been away from here for a lil bit over a year, playing PSO EP2... and wondering which new one to get... Blue Burst? Ep 3? Btw does the blue burst site allow users from the UK to use pso bb or does it have to be released over here O_o
    If you like card/strategy games, Ep 3 isn't too bad.

At the present time, GC PSO is in a state of decline due to the userbase shrinking and lack of updates. Blue Burst's userbase is increasing and has a bright update future.

Really, I would just recommend playing where-ever your friends are.

Also, US and EU players play on the same Blue Burst servers, so it has been released for you. You can download it from psobb.com.

On 2005-07-18 05:40, Ryna wrote:
    On 2005-07-18 05:37, Over wrote:
    If you like card/strategy games, Ep 3 isn't too bad.

At the present time, GC PSO is in a state of decline due to the userbase shrinking and lack of updates. Blue Burst's userbase is increasing and has a bright update future.

Really, I would just recommend playing where-ever your friends are.

Also, US and EU players play on the same Blue Burst servers, so it has been released for you. You can download it from psobb.com.
    Thx v much, one other question....well 2 ok,
    1) What are the current games out called?
    2) Do you think they'll release a new PSO console game on the next generation consoles?

On 2005-07-18 05:46, Over wrote:
    2) Do you think they'll release a new PSO console game on the next generation consoles?
    Here is everything post-Version 2:

1. Episode 1&2 - Out for GC and XBox
    2. Episode 3 - Card/strategy game for GC
    3. Episode 1&2 Plus - Features some additional quests/bug fixes over Episode 1&2. Only out for GC.
    4. Blue Burst - Newest game that is only playable on PC. If features a new episode (Episode 4) and a new quest progression system.

2. Phantasy Star Universe is set to be released for the PC and PS2 within a year.

On 2005-07-18 05:50, Ryna wrote:
    On 2005-07-18 05:46, Over wrote:
    Here is everything post-Version 2:

1. Episode 1&2 - Out for GC and XBox
    2. Episode 3 - Card/strategy game for GC
    3. Episode 1&2 Plus - Features some additional quests/bug fixes over Episode 1&2. Only out for GC.
    4. Blue Burst - Newest game that is only playable on PC. If features a new episode (Episode 4) and a new quest progression system.

2. Phantasy Star Universe is set to be released for the PC and PS2 within a year.
    Tyvm! agr ps2 = nogo lol Gpx on ps2 sux

On 2005-07-18 06:27, Over wrote:
    Tyvm! agr ps2 = nogo lol Gpx on ps2 sux
    You think maybe you could type out what you're saying? It makes reading for everyone else a bit easier.

Thank you!

i think its thank you very much. ps2 is a no go for me. the graphics on ps2 suck

its not a matter of the ps2 being able to handle it, its a matter of sonic team being able to program an engine running smooth enough. lots of other developers succeeded that already, its not impossible.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

PSUniverse???PS2?!?!? WHY!?! i thought all PSO games would be for nintendo and PC Only... does this mean that PSO's after PSU will be for PS2 as well?? I am sad now..

On 2005-07-31 17:07, AlmightyForce wrote:
    PSUniverse???PS2?!?!? WHY!?! i thought all PSO games would be for nintendo and PC Only... does this mean that PSO's after PSU will be for PS2 as well?? I am sad now..
    Considering the system's age and the impending release of the PS3 in the near future, it is likely that this will be the first and last PSU/PSO game for the Playstation 2.