Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

I chose "God" as my nick, mostly because I am God. Now, I have all these losers copying my name. Some idiot named SAV whose guild card I have after I met, started a new characater with GOD in capitals.

I chose "Spy" because it's ambiguos(sp) and mysterious. Spies can be the every-day Joe to Double-Oh Seven, with cool tech, babes, and a flowing trenchcoat(Think Vash's Trenchcoat). Spies can be assassins, pacifists, robots, whatever! So by being "Spy" I can be whatever I want to be, and it beats something like "TheRock86" or "Maximus."

--Spy

HUnewearl - BiZz@tch!, 'cause she looks like a red-haired, fiery tempered !#%&! And she'll !#%&-slap your face if you give her any lip.

FOnewm - Pollo_loco, 'cause those tights he wears makes him look like he's got chicken-legs, and 'cause he dresses like a nut.

RAcaseal - Melpominee, 'cause I wanted to get the pinkal ID (which i regret, because it's supposed to be good for wands, and tech disks - which is bad for an android ranger), and because she looks kinda sad and pouty (sad and pouty like the muse of tragedy). So now, I have to change her name so I can get a better section ID for android rangers... It'll most likely be another muse.

Mine Hunewarl looks almost like and has the same name as Emeralda from Xenogears which is my all time favorite game, which Ambrai can confirm.

My main character's name, Mika, is from a character I've had in mind for a while now. The name itself just sort of worked its way into my mind, not from any particular source. I wanted a Japanese name, but not something extremely common (such as Keiko).

I was very surprised and pleased that I could create her almost perfectly in PSO, outfit and all. Only thing wrong is the big ears.

My alternate character is a RAcasael named YN-0118. It's just a joke, since I don't really play her that much. Those who get it, get it. Those who don't, think "Neinth".

well i don't why you chose name so hard but for me i just put my nick name for every main person in the story.. cuz i want to put myself in story..got it

well i don't why you chose name so hard but for me i just put my nick name for every main person in the story.. cuz i want to put myself in the story..got it

hey all i have to say is that spoilers suck, dont ever do it, i too was in the middle of PS2 and because of you neinth that game is so spoiled to me, i dont even want to play it now. and i never use guides on games i havent beaten. and if it had a story part in the so-called "perfect guide" then i wouldnt even read it if i even got that guide. i wouldnt read the storyline behind 2 because i have played all others but that one (including extensive play on ps3 anyways my name aberu (thank you thank you, i know its original, but its really not) comes from akira toriyama's anime Dragon quest (based off of the insanely popular Dragon Quest RPG series) and well the main character is Abel, and since japanese do not have the letter L in their vocabulary the pronounce it Aberu (Ay-beh-roo) for instance they use the popular slang word "cool" from america but they say it like Kuuru (koo-roo). Jus pick sumtin really obscure so that no one else has it, i am tired of all the snake's, sephiroth's, and clouds. Also things like gokuu and all, well i said my piece. now peace!

I chose roaddogg cause it was a name no one wanted due too that the wrestler sucks lol

By nickname is Mindblade, but i'm not sure exactly why. I think it was becasue my friends started calling me Mind becasue I'm smart, and then my other friend from Kendo(Japaanese sword fighting, if you care) started called me Blade, because I liked a little bit of a curved blade to my sword(and practice stick, mind you) So, one day, I just thhough it would sound cool if I combined them. I did, and I think I does. Heh....Mindblade.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-03-03 00:12 ]</font>