Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pissed off.

On 2005-07-27 13:29, navinator wrote:
    Geez. So nobody knows about contraception anymore?
    No, they know. They just choose not to use it.

Ninja Master

On 2005-07-27 11:46, Scejntjynahl wrote:
    On 2005-07-27 11:20, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
    Damn. But whos is it?
    Its hers. Until proven who the father is.
    I know that sily. I was asking if it was SJ's or his best friend that made her pregnant.

SJ, don't do the wrong thing: Don't make the same mistake they did, just because they did it to you. I know, it sucks and all, you've been through hell, possibly. But I can relate, and when I was in your shoes the last thing I wanted to do was hold in any kind of grudge so that someday I would play the upper role in a future similar situation.

What I'm saying is, they were wrong. Learn from them so that you don't make the same mistake. Good luck.

On 2005-07-27 15:01, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
    On 2005-07-27 11:46, Scejntjynahl wrote:
    On 2005-07-27 11:20, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
    Damn. But whos is it?
    Its hers. Until proven who the father is.
    I know that sily. I was asking if it was SJ's or his best friend that made her pregnant.
    It'd be mine.
    I know they havn't done that.
    How do I know? Went on her MSN and pretended to be her of course.
    Sad yeah, but at least that way I find out the truth..

Ninja Master

>_<
    Damn. Well, maybe shell come up to you one day, and apologize. Because if she cares about her baby, and if she still has feelings for you, then hopefully it wont be as tough on you.

Already got passed that, we've made up.
    And she'll get rid of the baby, know how I know for sure?
    We're both 14.

Ninja Master

If she plans on abortion, I hope shes ready for some emotional pain. (Note to others:This is MY opinion thank you very much.)Because Ive seen friends of mine who got abortions...and they said they wont get any emotional pain. Sure enough they did.
    But then again, you're both 14. So, maybe it wont affect her that much.
    If she decides to put it in an Orphange or adoption, then cool.

You are both 14. And you both decided to not use a condom? I don't want to accuse you of anything, but I'd think it would be nice for you to think of the consequences. Especially your girlfriend.

Ninja Master

Dont jump the gun too soon Navinator. They probably did use a condom. And, chances are, it could have broke.

On 2005-07-28 18:38, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
    Dont jump the gun too soon Navinator. They probably did use a condom. And, chances are, it could have broke.
    When you are 14, and you want to have sex, I think it would be fairly prudent to use multiple contrceptions.
    It should be as careful as you can just to prevent having a baby because

1. How are you gonna support the baby if you do happen to get preganant? I know you said sent it to the orphanage, but honestly, who are you to do this to a child? The life is your responsibility, it is the result of your pleasure, YOU are responsible for it. To provide them with a good life, if you are not ready for that. It is up to you to take all precautions to prevent that from happening.

2. If they do decide to abort the child. It hurts the woman's body. If you do that enough because you can't be bother to take as much care as you wish, you will eventually be infertile so when you do actually want a baby, you will not be able to. And as you already mentioned, it is emotionally traumatizing. Come on guys, whatever they tell you about it is just a normal procedure. They are lying. Think about it, it is like going to a dentist, except a thousand times more intruding. 14 years old. Life is still quite long ahead.

3. If she is already sleeping around, I think it is only fair for youself to protect yourself from anything that may or may not exist that is being carried.

I am not jumping into conclusion, rather pointing out exactly how stupid this is sounding.

edit: One last thing.

On 2005-07-28 16:18, SJ wrote:
    And she'll get rid of the baby...
    She'll get rid of the baby? You sounded like this doesn't concern you at all. You are part of it. You better be there when she is going through this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navinator on 2005-07-28 18:55 ]</font>