Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2005-09-15 12:44, DezoPenguin wrote:

I miss Hit Materials almost as much as I do State/Maintenance. *sniffle* *weep* *sob*

==== make yourself an android - automatic state maintenance wooo hooo !

On 2005-09-15 15:06, Delfi wrote:
    Androids can still be shocked, frozen, slowed, and confused.
    They are only immune from paralysis and poison.

On 2005-09-15 15:22, Ketchup345 wrote:
    On 2005-09-15 15:06, Delfi wrote:
    Androids can still be shocked, frozen, slowed, and confused.
    They are only immune from paralysis and poison.
    Slowed?
    I dont have much experience with androids but have a lv50 RAcaseal. When she fights dark falz she has never been slowed down, also i played with a HUcast today and he wasnt slowed either.

It may be more efficient to use God/Arms for ATA over your Mag, but you lose too much.
    i understand this but as you say later i dont think that it is essensial to have lots of ATA on a mag for hunters.

100 ATA boost is much more significant in ATA than a 400 ATP boost in ATP.
    This isnt true in my view.
    If you are level 1 and have this mag then you would breeze it with 400 more atp, becaus ethe amount of ata you have is sufficient at this stage. If you had 100 more ata, this wouldnt change damage and would be a slower method of doing the same thing.

I understand your point, but when you are at level 110 in ult, i would say that it is a much better method to have 300 more atp and 25 ata on your mag than loosing all that atp for some extra ata. If you dont have this 300atp extra then you'll probably hit 90% of the time, but you wont be able to do any melee damage over 100, and that, is not enough to kick behind in ult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Longtime_play on 2005-09-16 08:39 ]</font>

On 2005-09-14 16:36, xhotsizzelx wrote:
    Hi I play xb offline and I was wondering if anyone knew what exactly to give a humar mag starting at still in the MAG stage I want to get pow really high thanks for reading.
    The easiest power mag to make is 14/186/0/0, you simply feed it only monomates. However DEX is quite important. Id suggest 50 Dex in a MAG with stats of 5/145/50/0.

To get 5/145/50/0
    Feed Antidotes till DEX=50
    Then feed Monomates/Dimates till lv 200

On 2005-09-16 08:25, Longtime_play wrote:
    100 ATA boost is much more significant in ATA than a 400 ATP boost in ATP.
    This isnt true in my view.
    If you are level 1 and have this mag then you would breeze it with 400 more atp, becaus ethe amount of ata you have is sufficient at this stage. If you had 100 more ata, this wouldnt change damage and would be a slower method of doing the same thing.

I understand your point, but when you are at level 110 in ult, i would say that it is a much better method to have 300 more atp and 25 ata on your mag than loosing all that atp for some extra ata. If you dont have this 300atp extra then you'll probably hit 90% of the time, but you wont be able to do any melee damage over 100, and that, is not enough to kick behind in ult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Longtime_play on 2005-09-16 08:39 ]</font>
    You might be able to breeze through Normal but you would get to Ult. at a lower level than the usual, where the ATA would be direly needed. Anyway, making a mag that boosts your ATA by almost 100 is very difficult and not worth it anyway. I was just making a supposition. However, on HUcast (which I use) it wouldn't be all that bad.