Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Human After All

On 2005-09-23 12:49, Shadowhanto wrote:
    This is not a FFXI thread. Stay on topic.

hmm I think 6 is a good number for a team, although it would be perfect if it was 5 per team, i'm not sure why i just like 4-5. I think i would play solo most of the time, 20-30 is too much though..it would be much like dynasty warrior where enemies surround you and its a war not just a little battle. 6 is good though
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

Imagine how nasty things could get if you had all 6 party members fighting over a RARE Item drop.
    It would also be more difficult to get to know the people you are playing with if you had a party in the double digits. To me 6 is a perfect Number, it's bigger then the 4 for PSO Episodes 1+2 so it makes the people think that is an inprovement on what they had in PSO ( only time will tell if it is an improvement ) but at the same time it keeps the party size small and Intimate. It will be easier play with your friends ( and easier to make new friends ) in a smaller party.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

The only thing that makes me happy about the increase is the fact that I don't have to leave as many friends out of my games at a time. It's not enough to get them all in there, but it's better than leaving more out.

Otherwise, I wish they kept it to 4 >_>

The thing that worries me is that it might be to much going on at one time,with 6 people.

On 2005-09-21 12:41, Tycho wrote:
    The first thought that would come to my mind regarding the increased party size, would have been something similar to "LOL, DAMAGE CANCEL".
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how this turns out.

LOL!
    only a hardcore pso junkie could find this funny
    damage cancel was the bane of challange 1

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I think 6 is a great improvement over the original 4. With 2 more ppl in a grp, having a larger grp means fewer grps running around & it would make things a bit easier on the server, so potentially us having fewer connection issues. Also, the good thing about having 6 ppl is like having 3 teams of 2 ppl. Everyone can have their own atk styles but also, ppl can do different tasks like act as scouts or hold places on certain switches so others may pass. Then the remaining ppl join up. I just feel its going to open up many more possibilities with us trying to see how creative we can be in group.

Why did the number 40 come into my mind when i thought of party size?

40? hmm...too much, it would be like a remake of dynasty warriors,gets boring fast for me but pso nvr does
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.