I am developing yet another online game using the DK engine called "Platinum Breakthrough." You are a artist building your band. You gain levels as you complete shows, gain money (not real money of course) to buy new equipment and can climb the billboard charts. We need a few testers for the game before it's release. If you would like to be a part of the testing simply post here. This is an original concept that will be fun I assure you. I would also like to thank everyone who was part of the "Knights of Fasaria" project. We plan for this game to be even better than the last one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2005-10-24 12:25 ]</font>

I should have pictures up this Friday and the game should be ready for testing no later than November 14th. If all goes well with testing, the game should be open to the public no later than December. If you would still like to be part of the testing, please post.

I finally have some pictures of the game up. Hope you like. The game is still in construction and is expected to be ready for testing next week.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2005-11-04 20:32 ]</font>

...Sounds like Sims with a band.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

sound designer & break time participant

Hey blazing tiger, if you ever need sound design work, that is what I do professionally. Gonna be working on a movie for abel ferrara in december..

On 2005-11-05 12:56, digigram wrote:
    Hey blazing tiger, if you ever need sound design work, that is what I do professionally. Gonna be working on a movie for abel ferrara in december..
    Hey. Tell me more about that movie you're working on. I'll keep you in mind.

Testing should start next week. I'll send a private invite. You must post if you would like to be part of the testing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2005-11-07 23:09 ]</font>