Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PSO Assassin

Hello,
    I have a quick question regarding the number of enemies in TTF? I am trying to acquire the purple ring on Blue Burst Towards the Future, on very hard level. I have completed it twice, zero deaths, under 1 hour, but have only killed 195 enemies and still only achieve S rank level, am I missing any enemies? Are these enemies hidden or take a long time to spawn? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

There are 197 total enemies in TTF with a hidden enemy in each area. Here is an overview of where you can find each hidden enemy:
    -Forest - Go to the boss warp and head back to the start of the room. You'll find a Booma by the door.
    -Caves (there are two here)
    1. In the first room, head north from the starting point. You'll enter a secret room. This should cause an Evil Shark to spawn.
    2. After clearing the next-to-last room, a Shark (I forget whether it is Pal or Evil) will appear after a set amount of time. You may want to clear the last room and come back to it.
    -Mines - In the Sinow room, head south into a hidden room. This will trigger a Sinow Red.
    -Ruins - In the second room, take the warp up the platform, take the warp back to the room, and head toward the last room. This will cause a Diminean to spawn.

Only 196 ennemies are counted in the BB version of that quest, but don't ask me what counts and what not...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Forever Confined to the FKL????

It would be easier just to do a minimal kill run though... except for the Garanzes in Mines2... those are a pain...

Forest2
    - Hildebear
    - that secret Booma
    Caves3
    - the secret Evil Shark
    - the Lily in the back
    - the Lily in the middle
    - the second secret Evil Shark
    Mines2
    - S-Gold in the back
    - Canabin... ummm... farthest back on the left... there are 6 of them... good luck getting the right one...
    - the secret S-Gold
    - Dubchich (run from Baranz!!! ZOMG!!!!)
    Ruins3
    - Bringer
    - Sorcerer
    - secret Dimenian

Plus the bosses of course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiteninja on 2005-12-26 21:30 ]</font>

If you are fast enough on minimal kill you can get past the baranz before they even appear.

If you are fast enough on minimal kill you can get past the baranz before they even appear.
    And that's precisely there that the problems start. You will have to nail the switch to destroy the Dubchich (or kill it 10 times) and during that time, the 2 Garanzes further from you can kill the first one.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Well, an android with Freeze traps would have no problem there... but you can easily destroy the switch quickly... the problem is runing from the switch to the Vol Opt warp without being pounded by the missiles... atleast that's where I get stuck in Ultimate... at level 173... 250 damage each, and they don't knock me down...

Well i dont know really never tried it on minimal kill always seems easy enough killing everything and so much more experience too

I take it the prizes are the same for minimal kill ?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Just a note, you can tell which Canadine/Canabin to kill by which one acts differently. In this case, all of them go on the ground to zap you, and the one you need to kil stays in the air.

On 2005-12-27 10:27, PJ wrote:
    In this case, all of them go on the ground to zap you,
    And that makes it soooo much easier, doesn't it. XD

I had noticed that too, but I did not know it was meant to do that...

Delfi, the prizes for minimum and maximum kill are the same.