After reading the contest description for the PSU pre-order raffle, I have a question:

Is it, as the name suggests, just a pre-order (basically a $5-$10 value, since that's how much it usually cost to pre-order a game from EB or TRU or whereever), or is it something else?

If it's just the pre-order, that's still fine and great. Every dollar I can save on buying any game is welcome. I just want to be clear on what the prize is.

Thanks in advance!

The prizes currently include two FULL pre-orders for the PC or PS2 version of the game, not just a 'reserved' copy.

Hope that answers your question

Welcome back to the site by the way! (or the forums, anyway)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tomeeboy on 2006-01-19 12:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tomeeboy on 2006-01-19 12:12 ]</font>

On 2006-01-19 11:53, Varis wrote:
    Is it, as the name suggests, just a pre-order (basically a $5-$10 value, since that's how much it usually cost to pre-order a game from EB or TRU or whereever), or is it something else?
    The idea is that PSO-World.com will pay for the full amount for a pre-order (essentially we are buying it for you) for the US version and any reasonable shipping fees.

If you win the contest and want the JP version, Tomeeboy said the following in this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...rum=6&start=15

If a winner is in the US, or a country where the US version would be distributed, and would prefer an import copy, we could potentially work something out where they pay the difference and get an import version. I hope that answers your question

thank you for the fast response. yay!

Cool, any idea how much the PC version will cost by the way (in case I don't win) ... {I'll have to work even harder *sigh*) Oh well... ^_^ congrats whoever is (going to be) the winner... and may they have a happy time with PSU on the first week ^_~

EDIT: Don't ask for cheat codes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-02-01 05:59 ]</font>