Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Ah... I too was expecting to see a few more entries... But I guess it was a pretty good turn out... I really like everyones work! I personally enjoy trying to guess which picture belongs to which user (though it's been quite a while since i've actively participated in the fan works section)

Oh yea and... Kudos to the song selection of Mr. Wonderful! ;D It brought a... Smile D.K. to my face

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2006-02-12 20:39, AzureBlaze wrote:
    I was placing a vote for each catagory...when I got to the fan media videos. I tried to click the first one (has screenshot of RAcaseal as thumbnail) and it gives me a 404 error or a page cannot be displayed error. All the other ones load just fine.

Is it over-loaded by people watching it? Or did it break? I can't cast a vote until I see every entry from this catagory, so I will hold off. Has anyone else had this problem in the media?
    I have gotten the same error upon clicking the link:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/5th/...fanmedia01.avi

It said I was missing a valid plugin which was not availible on the current server.

I do not want to vote until I see all the entries.

It loaded fine for me, I guess just keep trying.

Anyway, I've voted on all but the Short Stories (which I'll do later). Some very, very nice entries, was really hard to choose which to vote for in some categories.

Some of the artists/creators are obvious though XD

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

For those having problems viewing the first entry in the Fan Media category, you will need the XVid or DivX codec to view it. If you are using a Windows machine, do a Google search for "xvid binary."

I'm not exactly sure why the 404 error is happening. The file is there and works for me. If you are having that problem, try saving it to your hard drive first.

On 2006-02-13 06:45, Ryna wrote:
    For those having problems viewing the first entry in the Fan Media category, you will need the XVid or DivX codec to view it. If you are using a Windows machine, do a Google search for "xvid binary."

I'm not exactly sure why the 404 error is happening. The file is there and works for me. If you are having that problem, try saving it to your hard drive first.
    I hope that 404 error doesnt hurt the total votes that user gets... Everyone that votes under that section should make sure they find a way to see it before they make their final vote...

On 2006-02-13 08:42, Non-Toxic-Crayons wrote:
    I hope that 404 error doesnt hurt the total votes that user gets... Everyone that votes under that section should make sure they find a way to see it before they make their final vote...
    If anyone continues to have problems with that file, please let me know. There maybe some other issues that require further investigation.

I still want to find out who drew my character in the contest. I've got a few ideas, but they did an awesome job!
    I'm still around.

-Nisshoku- wrote:
    I still want to find out who drew my character in the contest. I've got a few ideas, but they did an awesome job!
    Heh, you will find out once the names are revealed. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

On 2006-02-13 06:45, Ryna wrote:
    The only thing that I can think of, is that people are choosing to Open instead of Save when asked what they want to do with the download. Going on the assumption that the file won't stream, I can suggest that what is going on, is the file is downloaded to a temporary location, then sent to the default media player. The web browser then determines that it is finished with the file, and deletes it before the media player can open it. I don't see that this would cause a 404 error, but it would cause the media player to provide an equivalent error.

Or it could be that the media player is trying to stream it, and that would cause a similar problem, as well. That's my thoughts on it. Jared_T might have a better idea.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Offline Only Veteran

Some of the entries really made me laugh or amazed me by how nice they were! There were some difficult choices but at least that means there is some good competition!! Good job!!