Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RayVolution View Post
    I wanna add to the spark sign me up...PS0 is getting boring for me cause i got no one to quest with
    I should let you know that I'm requiring people either having 10 posts on the forums or getting recommended by other group members to join. This is mostly enforced because this group has had a lot of members that join up with only one post saying "I'LL MAKE GAMES EVERYDAY!" and then vanish from the face of the Earth.
    Last edited by Atbar; Dec 12, 2011 at 08:58 PM.

I would like to join the group. I am very active and I believe I would be able to make the meetings each month without a problem. I am a long term gamer when it comes to Action RPGs

I'd like to join as weeell

ATTENTION! Due to a large increase in members, I will be closing recruitment for the time being. I will probably open up recruitment again sometime after the new year. I want to give the new members who have join in this month a chance to settle in. Thank you.

I'd like to join too... P.S. I'm not new to PSOW, and I won't just vanish without saying a word :3 You can always contact me.
    P.S. I won't be able to play during Christmas holidays.

Sorry, recruitment is closed right now. It may reopen again after the new year. There has been so many new members pouring in lately and want to give everyone a chance to settle in. When I reopen recruitment, I may drop the whole post requirement thing as well (I previously required everyone interested to have 10 posts or be recommended by other group members).
    Last edited by Atbar; Dec 19, 2011 at 12:24 AM.

Recruitment is still close for the time being. I plan on reopening recruitment in the next week or two. I will drop the 10 posts requirement and/or recommendations by other group members and invite those who express interest. I would rather people don't come promising me they can make all the meetings and such. I would rather let everyone prove that with their actions.
    Last edited by Atbar; Dec 28, 2011 at 05:18 PM.

PSZ-Revival is once again recruiting ^_^

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Yes, and there's no post requirements anymore. Just show interest.