Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

ok, cool
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Xieveral View Post
    I'll be there! I don't know If I'll compete or just be a spectator but its definitely something to look forward to :3

BTW that siggy is really nice
    Feel free to use it!!! we are trying to get the word out!!! i'm glad you like it also

Oh, well, almost forgot the 14th of July is a day off around here (yeah, I forgot about it because I don't care about anything patriotic-related), so you can probably count me in since I'm more looking forward to social events like that rather than random mission spamming crap (three capitalized letters come to mind).
    I'll come as my beast, Claudia, since my human mercenary and my giant PedoBird aren't very flexible enough to fit in the sexy, cute and summer categories. About the same goes with my loliwhore, plus the fact I don't really want to come to such a place with her or she'll end up stabbing someone in the throat again. My beast is then the most reliable for this kind of event ; I will probably lose at everything though.

Parn never had sexy, Zeke has sexy.

Oh i soooo want to enter this event but I just moved and I cant get online for
    the PS2, so I'm am going miss it TT______________TT
    *thinks of a complicated plan to get on*
    Hope everyone has fun though Is there gonna be an after Fashion show thread?
    I do so wanna see what everyone dressed as

Either me or someone from the phashion group will probably post pics of the event, as well as any other random person intersted enough to do so but don't worry i'll probably take a bunch of screenshots XD

I am hoping this does not end up being our last event, yes. This is already getting a better turnout and level of interest than I anticipated, so I see potential for future fashion shows.

Sorry you couldn't make it, but yes, plenty of screens will be posted.

haha this is neat! i think i'll attend this \('w')/
    lol my brother's birthday is on saturday,

good thing they gave him sunday off, he can go with me :3

I really don't think this will be our last event. I'm really really pleased with the turnout of people interested in the event! if all goes well I will definetly make the next banner for our next big phashion event XD

Exclamation

Okay! an update for THOSE WHO WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT this is super important! this also applies for those coming to watch also so please listen

Here is the basic layout of the club and how it's gunna go down:

Those that will be competing in the show will all wait OUTSIDE of the club to make it as organized as possible. Very simple

The red arrows represent where the competitors will be walking around, so that everyone can get a good view of you,especially the judges! so you guys can do a really cute/creative pose if you'd like when you approach the judges.

I hope this helps. if you guys have questions leave them here

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!