Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Are there any cards/card combo that are noticeably broken other the Marlu card (Which seems to more or less be a flat 50% damage increase)?

Trying to optimize my kill speed for soul receptor farming purposes.

Unlock Risa's chip, or make friends with one who does have it. Not only does her chip has stupid high base stats to begin with (seriously, +135 dark), when you unlock Risa's chip, her special ability goes from "Average chance to do additional average damage" (which is about 50% of your base damage) to "Average Chance to do additional high damage" (which is 90-100% of your base damage).

Use Marlu with Risa? Most fights are done in 5 seconds or less if you have a range character or a BR with Hien Tsubaki. If you also have Ohza as well? You can floor bosses really fast. Unlock that Ohza chip too, since it will reduce the defense penalty that Fury Stance (his skill) will cause.

You can only feasibly fit in 3 high level character or Attack chips without going over cost, or having empty slots. So do remember that your friend list is effectively the 4th slot you can take advantage of (even if you have no control over it). Also remember that duplicate chip effects don't stack. In the event you have 2 Marlu chips and they both go off at once, the effect is the same as a single Marlu chip.

My current Chip deck for farming/general chaos consists of: Marlu (unlocked lv70)/Risa (unlocked lv.70)/ Dagash (unlocked lv.30; low-medium chance to cause additional low damage/Dimate (for emergency purposes)/Hien Tsubaki 3 (Unlocked lv.70).

Goddamn Lyrise did you spend AC to get those chips? The chip scratch hates my guts and all I get are 7/10* techs (I play ranger) and two Tranmizer chips. I'm perpetually out of Rappy Medals.

I've only been starting the es game up to get the login bonus, but if we do get fun for actually playing, maybe I should play more instead of leaving my character at lv 2.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

Quote Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
    I've only been starting the es game up to get the login bonus, but if we do get fun for actually playing, maybe I should play more instead of leaving my character at lv 2.
    You can also earn weapon and armor and items in PSO2es.
    And there's a chance for weapon and armor to come with the PSO2es exclusive ability soul receptor, which increase the chance of adding souls.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Goddamn Lyrise did you spend AC to get those chips? The chip scratch hates my guts and all I get are 7/10* techs (I play ranger) and two Tranmizer chips. I'm perpetually out of Rappy Medals.
    Only my leftover AC (because the new 12 scratch pack prices are such a dumb number). I figured it'd be ok anyway, because es itself affects how the real can be played.

If anyone wants a really foolproof way to farm soul receptor and mizer units, arm your best zonde chip, and a 50 element weapon of some kind, and up your element to 250 (very easy to do withyout spending a cent, find 4 lightning autoup+ and level them all). Also rather easy to blast out the final stage in the 2nd to last area when you're effectively doing 3.5x damage base. (if you have a Marlu chip friend, this becomes a "tap the screen and watch a movie affair", even moreso if you go for attack up hexes.)

You guys are talking like the Data from PS02es can be transmitted to normal PSO2. It's that the case?

0_0

It transfers the EXP you earn, along with item drops.

The most appealing thing are the random Soul Receptor affixes, since they're an easy source of money if you sell them due to the relatively low number of people playing ES compared to the main game, which is keeping the prices on them rather high.
    Last edited by Rakurai; May 8, 2014 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It transfers the EXP you earn, along with item drops.

The most appealing thing are the random Soul Receptor affixes, since they're an easy source of money if you sell them due to the relatively low number of people playing ES compared to the main game, which is keeping the prices on them rather high.
    And the drop rate for rare sems higher in PSO2es then the main game..
    Already got 12+ 10 star that I turned to cube
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I haven't gotten a single 10* weapon in es yet...
    I'm more worried about chip drops and soul receptors, though.