Page 544 of 758 FirstFirst ... 44444494534541542543544545546547554594644 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 7578

Keep in mind that AC scratch eliminates all the reds, thus for every gold chip that you want, the chances of obtaining it just went up.

So i just got that Kohri chip.

Since idk what it does nor its usefulness idk how to feel about it lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So i just got that Kohri chip.

Since idk what it does nor its usefulness idk how to feel about it lol
    Should be the same as the christmas Aika, E-type boost with a H type boost if your weapon element match the chip.
    140/150% E type boost, and if you have Ice type weapon, you get an additional 25% H type boost
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

wtf, the XH is ice.

...just when I can set up a fire deck, urgh

Fire/Ice/Light. This is the first eq I actually have a single character that's overly strong vs all 3 elements on.

Same. And one of the rare moments when setting up a loadout with both double drop and rare boost doesn't kill my attack power horribly.

rare boost isn't really all that relevant for this, outside of SH (with evil curst, I got one on my very first SH trigger), as ideal duos is still the XH chip and you've probably already trashed 7+ of those.

I wish I could say that. Most of the EMs happen when I'm sleeping, and I can only catch like the last hour of each EM. I would have to take the week off from work if I ever wanted to seriously compete in ranking again.

Anyway, I've also been getting into Star Ocean Amnesis and well, I kinda wish PSO2es was like this sometimes, since the style of play is actually closer to regular PSO2 than es currently is (real time full party battles with multiplayer support).

Are there way to reset friend's chip cooldown?
    Only way to reset is wait 3 hour?

I got some questions about Pso2es and I thought I'd post it here instead of in the quick questions thread:

I've been looking to get in to PSO2es because my friend keeps saying that's how he got every class to 75 and there's load of other benefits, so I'm curious about some things:

- Is it true you can easily level up in PSO2es?
    - Do you get class excubes in it using your maxed out class too?
    - Can you feed Summoner pets in there?
    - Can you reliably get 13 star weapons? I'm starting to wane out on following the EQ's in the main game on a schedule and my collection files are getting dragged out. Is it possible to get 13 star to +35 through ES?
    - Is the Translation better now? Last time I tried ES it was only the main menu that was translated and I had to keep second guessing what I was actually doing. :<