Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Astarin View Post
    GT getting double sabers is actually pretty cool. I find the biggest problem with GT are multi-target, bullet resistant enemies and bosses. I was thinking that they should get whips to fill that gap, but double sabers will work just as well. Even with level 10 skills (unless they fix that too - here's hoping!), it's nice to have a melee option.
    That was kind of an issue, but Shotguns often take care of that multi-target bullet resistant enemies thing. Considering it's precisely the multi-target stuff that allows a GT to counter the damage reduction in bullet resists. On the other hand, bullet resistant single target large enemies do pose more of a problem. Fortunately, they gave them a solution in certain attack techs + a Ranged mag. But that solution might be more for the human/newmans playing the class. This melee option might be more of a beast/cast thing.

Though the attack tech+Rmag is one I love for that situational aspect on a GT, when the specific bullet-resistant enemy you're facing is being too good at playing the knock-away game.

However, if (hypothetically) they nerf the Shotgun thing and took away the ability to 2x or 2.5x hit, that would remove a key GT tool.

Well A rank Neudais double sabres look pretty neat. And hmm...I thought it was odd to give Wartechers double sabres at first but now that I think about it, werent Fomars allowed to use double sabres back in PSO? It makes sense when you look at it that way. And if not then its just hommage to the tech casting Humars.

Majarra nerf?!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

...Ahem. Now that that's out of the way, I agree with pretty much all of these nerfs. Jabroken needed to have ATA matter. Tornado Dance kinda will be useless with the short range, but I hardly use it anymore and JP players abuse it to high heaven, so OK. Paradi nerf SO needed to happen. Of course none of that affects me, as my FM is a human who never used Majarra and actually has ATA unlike you Beasts. Eat it, Majarra. XD

Longbow buff is awesome, but it really, really needs knockdown on 31+. GT and WT getting dubs is awesome. I always thought it should have been on other classes (I was thinking A rank on AF), so this is great.

Now...just nerf GM. If it doesn't happen and soon, we'll just see all the FM Haxarra spammers go to be GM shotty spammers.
    PSO2 Characters (Ship 02):
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate - Human Male Te/Fi
    Melody - Newman Female Gu/Hu

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

once again, they nerf things instead of making other classes better.

Let's see, GM and FM are both great classes, and MF sucks, so lets just nerf FM and leave the rest alone.

OH, and instead of higher level enemies, we're going to nerf your character that you spent hundreds of hours leveling, and make you fight level 20 enemies with B rank weapons again.

Fuck you too sega.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

On the longbow's increased firing rate, it just occurred to me that maybe now we'll be able to pull off some of the Obme's triple-shot hax.

Lol

Im loving how Fighmasters are the complaining that they aren't the head of the broken ones anymore. Fucking pleasure to my ears.

Im extremely intrigued by the status adjustments and these "Limit Break" technics. Are they Technics, or are they items that temporarly increase your technics?

If its a new technic that alllows my character to jump into the sky and rain hell down like an SUV, fackk yess plz.

Edit: And also, kudos to the Longbow update. Im actually really glad they did that, since longbows really were nothing but cooler looking (yet highly sucky) rifle ripoffs. I wanted to feel like legolas or someone off lord of the rings, but instead i feel like a rookie in a summer camp program.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Im extremely intrigued by the status adjustments and these "Limit Break" technics. Are they Technics, or are they items that temporarly increase your technics?
    The limit break things are just items. From how they're grouped with striking and ranged weapon PA LV+ items, they'll likely just be PA EXP mods for TECHNICs.

Yeah i just noticed that too. Bummer.

They shouldn't use names that are so closely associated with badass attacks.

Did i misread a while back or was there supposed to be racial tweaks?Oh well so much for Human/Newman not being lower tier :/

This is Sonic Team, sweety. For all we know the gap may become worse.