Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why I hate MOBAs (mainly league)

1) every single player is an elitist
    2) players claim that their game is more interesting than rpg grinding, when in reality they are still grinding their way up to "challenger" on the same friggin map.
    3) bad community
    4) no sense of exploration and no story In Their games
    5) overly competitive
    6) players sound retarded when they talk about it in real life.
    7) games lack individuality

Okay I'm done.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Pretty much ._.b
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

1.) Can be applied to just about any genre.
    2.) Agree.
    3.) Depends.
    4.) The Genre isn't made for this.
    5.) IMO, overly competitive in a dramatic way.
    6.) I hear ya.
    7.) I 100% agree on this. All MOBA games are literally the same, only difference are characters and ability names. Same old lanes, towers, and base.

I've heard that LoL has literally the worst community of any game in history. I'm not sure if that claim is totally true, but after seeing some friends play it when they were at my house a couple of times, I can say that, yes, an estimated 98% of players they were teamed with in those instances were complete pieces of shit.

Those instances are what solidified my decision to never partake in games like LoL or DOTA.

It's much worse in DOTA. Had 3 people rage quit in a bot game. 5 human players and 5 AI players, and 3 of my team at the time lost it and left within minutes before the laning phase began.

Ironically, the other guy that stayed for the entirety of it was another LoL player.

Anyway, I don't generally see the negativity in most of what I play in LoL, but then I don't try hard enough to get anywhere near Diamond rank. I usually see people make stupid calls and a few blames here and there, but again, probably because of my already low standing in the game.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

dafuq is a MOBA

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

If you're playing a MOBA for story, you're gonna have a bad time.

Also League's community is kinda shit. Dota does have bad people in it too.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post

Anyway, I don't generally see the negativity in most of what I play in LoL, but then I don't try hard enough to get anywhere near Diamond rank. I usually see people make stupid calls and a few blames here and there, but again, probably because of my already low standing in the game.
    Rank is irrelevant, people are shitlords no matter what their rank. There are games where I do enjoy myself, with even some goofing off with the other team, and complimenting plays, but otherwise everyone hates each other most of the time.

Hence why I generally don't play League much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    If you're playing a MOBA for story, you're gonna have a bad time.

Also League's community is kinda shit. Dota does have bad people in it too.

Rank is irrelevant, people are shitlords no matter what their rank. There are games where I do enjoy myself, with even some goofing off with the other team, and complimenting plays, but otherwise everyone hates each other most of the time.

Hence why I generally don't play League much anymore.
    I only ever see some serious shitstorms when I'm playing with a friend or cousin who spend the last 20 minutes of a match starting one up. I just don't really see much of it anywhere even when paired up with plat players.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I usually don't enjoy competitive play unless it is with friends, and I remember playing all the tutorials on dota2 and saying to a friend "I want a campaign mode" lol I know this is not what attracts Moba fans, but I'd really enjoy it, even if it is made the same way as the tutorials, put chapters with a little explanation, with already made teams, some coherent teams to the background story, allies vs enemies, some on screen dialogues and I'm happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting
    Why I think I'm better than people who play MOBAs.
    5char