Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    That's a tough call the character wipe that happened recently was because of an update. I'm assuming it will happen again when they're implementing more changes to the game.

Hmmm....tough choice. I've had to go through hoops to get this thing running.

I wonder if they have accelerated xp in place.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Well great work so far guys n gals. Bit tricky to get it all working but was wonderful to log in and make my cast ranger I once played oso much. Game looks great *i was able to get the high res working* particle effect seem much much vivid! I have 900+hours on my olde PSU main **dony judge me! I've fallen asleep many of times runnin with friends!** ill use this exp to help out in any way I can. Pretty funny bug report sofar! There doesn't seem to be an invisible wall preventing enemies from entering the previous room during a mission. I had a good laugh about this as my poor lvl 1 cast was chased outta linear platform hehe! Keep up the good work. N most of all THANKYOU AND GOOD LUCK!

I would say that regardless of what happens in between now and launch, there's a 99% chance that they will do a full account wipe if/when the game transitions from beta to a stable release. Some games allow people's data to transfer from beta to live game, but that's not as common as wipes upon release. A player that's playing for progression now and for the foreseeable future is almost certainly wasting their time.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

So how is this server? How far into development?

I haven't logged onto here in awhile, and I came back to find this! I'm glad work on a private server for PSU is going on, I was really starting to miss this game more and more.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post

I haven't logged onto here in awhile, and I came back to find this! I'm glad work on a private server for PSU is going on, I was really starting to miss this game more and more.
    I would check out their twitter or forums for info. There are a lot of things available, and a lot of things that aren't. And with such a small team, it's impossible for them to set a deadline. It would be best to just check in on development periodically and see where things are at.
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    I would check out their twitter or forums for info. There are a lot of things available, and a lot of things that aren't. And with such a small team, it's impossible for them to set a deadline. It would be best to just check in on development periodically and see where things are at.
    Ah yeah, I didn't expect it to be anywhere near completion. I'm just glad that there's a project going on at all for this, I remember the first time someone tried to develop a private server, they reached a sort of dead end and scrapped the project.

I'll definitely be cheering the team on!
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    Hmmm....tough choice. I've had to go through hoops to get this thing running.

I wonder if they have accelerated xp in place.
    The exp goes up every eight levels by one (Example: lv 1=5exp lv 5=6exp etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post

A few maps are playable and free to playtest. You can now exchange partner cards to other players. However email feature doesn't work. Writing message on your card doesn't save either. Nor will it tell you where your friends/acquaintances are online. Clothing and parts are now working. You can level up and the lv cap was dropped to lv 40. Shortcuts work as well (might not save).
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

By the time this server is done we will be playing PSO3 =/

PSU is also one of the worse PS games to date why would anyone even bother with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    By the time this server is done we will be playing PSO3 =/

PSU is also one of the worse PS games to date why would anyone even bother with this?
    Would you like to guess how many people benefit from your negativity? I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count. Besides, if your opinion is that PSU is terrible, why do you even care when it gets finished?

Since we're sharing opinions here, I'll share mine. I think you should spend more time paying attention in class, and less time criticizing other people's work.

Have a nice day!
    PSO-World is a game?

Honestly the fact that people still care about psu so much that they want to resurrect it is makes me happy. =/

I will be frank by saying I rather play psu over pso2 the waifu simulator. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.