Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Abadoon View Post
    Hello, I ordered a WebMoney code just a few days ago from Arks Layer, and just got it today, but when I enter the code, it gives me this

プリペイド番号を正しく入力してください。よくある入力ミスを確認するには、ガイドをご覧くだ さい。
    (決済メッセージ番号:10000001)

When I translated it says something about the code being invalid, correct?
    I should probably be messaging someone else for help with this, but I'm not sure who that would be.
    I'm not fluent enough to actually read that, but yeah, looks like the code you entered is invalid. Make sure that you've double checked your code, and that you didn't confuse similar characters like I/1 or 0/O. If that doesn't help, the Arks Layer WebMoney page says to contact Aida. You can reach Aida through PM here, or through E-mail at [email protected].
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

I just realised, can you use the same details from your first account to alt accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I just realised, can you use the same details from your first account to alt accounts?
    You mean, like your Japanese address and name?

I only have one account, so I have no idea. haha You'd probably be fine using the same info, but using different info definitely wouldn't hurt.

If anyone needs more info than I've provided, let me know and I'll dig some up.
    Last edited by Jim; Oct 13, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Hi, was wondering if this till worked? If i buy a 2000 web money card online at playasia or ebay can i still follow this guide to buy ac?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCast View Post
    Hi, was wondering if this till worked? If i buy a 2000 web money card online at playasia or ebay can i still follow this guide to buy ac?
    Yup! In fact, this guide is specifically designed to be used with WebMoney codes that were bought from a third party. Codes that you get from PlayAsia or eBay will work fine.

However, you also might want to consider buying a WebMoney code from Arks Layer at this link. They sell WM in several denominations, including 2000 points for $27, which isn't half bad. Plus, your money will be going to the PSO community instead of a random eBay seller.

Regardless of how you buy the code, you can feel free to post here, or tweet me, if you run into any problems. Good luck, dude!
    Last edited by Jim; Dec 30, 2014 at 02:17 PM.

i was wondering is purchasing through WM credited to your account instantly? or do you have to wait before the AC appears on your account???

On a side note, i've been using seagm.com for all my gaming cards. For me they are pretty cheap because i'm premium member but they sell almost any type of gaming currency out there.

Quote Originally Posted by xSetsunas View Post
    i was wondering is purchasing through WM credited to your account instantly? or do you have to wait before the AC appears on your account???

On a side note, i've been using seagm.com for all my gaming cards. For me they are pretty cheap because i'm premium member but they sell almost any type of gaming currency out there.
    Yes, once you put the webmoney code in and finalize the AC purchase it is instantly available.

@xSetsunas Just like Anduril said, once your transaction is completed on Sega's website, your AC is instantly credited and will be waiting for you in PSO2. Let me know if you have any other questions or problems.

i've charged using WM but i don't have any arks cash. In my purchase history it said i have purchased 5000yen using WM. i also got an email from sega. Anduril said something about finalization, is my case not finalized yet???

Quote Originally Posted by xSetsunas View Post
    i've charged using WM but i don't have any arks cash. In my purchase history it said i have purchased 5000yen using WM. i also got an email from sega. Anduril said something about finalization, is my case not finalized yet???
    If the points have been subtracted from your WebMoney balance, then your payment is finalized. There could potentially be a technical problem on Sega's end, or even a new processing period that I'm not aware of.

In the meantime, can you PM me a transcript of the E-mail Sega sent you? Be sure to send the actual text, and not a screenshot, so I can translate it easier. Also, you can remove any personal info before sending it to me, but I don't think there should be anything too sensitive in there.