Thread: PPSSPP problem

Default PPSSPP problem

So I started playing PSP2 and the game is running alright but there is one problem its going glitchy and I find my character running into the ground and the enemies wont show up until Im right close on them.. or theyll just glitch out again and be there but wont be there.. and same with the item boxes and stuff too.. just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and I hope I described this problem in a way that makes sense xD
    "Every night I burn, waiting for the world to end."

well I guess no one pay attention to this... didnt know I couldnt post stuff that involves emulators....psh lame
    "Every night I burn, waiting for the world to end."

Waiting 5 minutes in a graveyard of a forum for answers won't get you very far :P

Yes, that is the standard issue with PSP2/i while running PPSSPP. There is a fix that has been released that was made solely for that purpose, outside of the dev crews actual updates, and addresses this issue, making the game still have some graphical problems but makes it very playable. You may or may not receive a PM shortly.

The developer of PPSSPP Know about the problem but they are more focus on keeping the emulator more stable than worry about minor graphic glitches in there Emulator. you can take the time and make a new report and tell them about it but they will just give you the same answers I just give you LMAO. but don't hurt to go to there forum tell them about it http://forums.ppsspp.org/
    Last edited by JCGamer; Sep 22, 2014 at 12:51 AM.