PSO2es question. Where exactly can I get the Wopal Observational and Paranormal Elements for chip release? I was told it was a daily quest, but the site seems to not list it.

I know it's available in the FUN Scratch, but honestly I've had no luck.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    PSO2es question. Where exactly can I get the Wopal Observational and Paranormal Elements for chip release? I was told it was a daily quest, but the site seems to not list it.

I know it's available in the FUN Scratch, but honestly I've had no luck.
    Could be wrong as have only been playing for just over a week.
    But hasn't been in any of the daily material quests, including today's. (Wed)
    Also don't believe it is available in the FUN scratch either, as is absent when looking through the reward list for it.

So may really be bonus scratch only, unfortunately. Would have to wait till next emergency if didn't get any this recent emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Could be wrong as have only been playing for just over a week.
    But hasn't been in any of the daily material quests, including today's. (Wed)
    Also don't believe it is available in the FUN scratch either, as is absent when looking through the reward list for it.

So may really be bonus scratch only, unfortunately. Would have to wait till next emergency if didn't get any this recent emergency.
    Ah that's a shame, thanks for clearing that up.

I guess I'll just hold off on trying until it shows up at some point.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

How do bonus eggs work? I fed one to one of my pets but the lv cap didn't go up.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    try to use /cla for alternate version of the dance.
    Each lobby action ticket always have 2 variants.
    Welp that didn't show me anything - or is the Rare Drop Koi dance not a lobby action?
    Last edited by Kole; May 4, 2016 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Welp that didn't show me anything - or is the Rare Drop Koi dance not a lobby action?
    Assuming picked up the title reward (lobby action ticket) and used it, /mla ARKSdance does part of the first dance (guessing aforementioned) while /fla ARKSdance does part of the second dance. (Desired rare drop dance)
    For future reference, /cla does the opposite gender variant of the lobby action. Which you may already know.

Also, as far as am aware, bonus eggs are simply eggs with a higher rarity and stats for feeding.
    To increase level cap of pets, increase rarity by fusing higher rarity egg of the same pet type at the pet lab. (Next to monica/dudu) If 13*, talk to pietro to go past 100.
    ...but you probably already knew that.

At any case, just tried to increase rarity of a less than 10* egg while having bonus egg in inventory, didn't work. Also doesn't "break" maxed stat limits or anything special.
    So not sure can be used for that. (Someone correct if there's a use outside of straight feeding bonus eggs)

Hopefully that makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    How do bonus eggs work? I fed one to one of my pets but the lv cap didn't go up.
    Bonus Eggs... You mean the ones that increase stats? They don't improve the level cap, since a Pet's level cap scales with rarity.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

does atk skill boost stack if used on a sub class?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    There's no point in getting the Orbit unit before getting at least one Orbit weapon to max element, since you should only use the Orbit unit if you plan to use an Orbit weapon.
    oh i see having an orbit leg without orbit weapon is useless, then i go with orbit launchers first...

thanks

^ And you should be patient and collect more stones, till you have enough to get 60 element at one go, bcoz at 20 element, it's weak, unless you really know what to do.

For full element, you'll need 180 pleaides and 90 torana.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Got 13* knuckles from SHAQ. What element to tek as for the unlikely event I have to attribute grind later? Wind?

*sigh* nevermind. Tekked lighting since I didn't see any revo weapons on f.cont shaq drop log. Was revo knuckles. Shouldave gone wind -_-
    I hate to say this since you already untekked, but your choice of element was arbitrary. If you plan to grind the weapon to +35, each additional weapon should increase the element by 10% even if the element does not match, since the name of the weapon matches. Hence you should reach 60% regardless of the element you chose.

The good news is that the weapon should reach 60% naturally after adding 5 weapons. The bad news is that you didn't have to stick with lightning or wind.