Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

You don't even need to have it open before the game is launched. On basically every occasion I've started it up after pso2 is already running and it works just peachy.

Do you think it's possible for such a tool to make mags invisible?

Doesn't connect for me either. Tried different ways, different locations, with game not running, with game running, with and without running as admin. Nothing.

Lately when I get it to connect, I find I'm actually no longer able to attack - input controls still work and all, but just not that. Anyone else hitting this issue? I'd love to be able to use this tool more.

What Arredoval said. It's nice to be able to see enemies and objects on the other side of the map.

The tool not detecting a client restart only happened once for me.
    I leave it on and it detects every restart now.
    Had the missing heads thing a few times in crowded lobbies, but it's not a major issue to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    What Arredoval said. It's nice to be able to see enemies and objects on the other side of the map.
    ran a td3 earlier and was able to snipe some enemies with rafoie due to finally being able to see them

Thanks! this tool is great
    I can finally walk through the whole map haha

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    So this immediately makes my PC blue screen if I try to play in fullscreen mode, but it works fine with virtual fullscreen. However, that also disables my forced v-sync so I have to put up with screen tearing if I want to use this. I can't really win here.

Edit: Found out v-sync in virtual fullscreen is tied to aero for some reason, turned on an aero theme for now to fix that issue. Still curious about the real fullscreen BSOD when using this tool though,
    v-sync outside of fullscreen games is pointless if you are using aero as DWM itself prevents tearing by double buffering
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Pretty sure there's a single file you could delete/temporarily move elsewhere that would make that happen. Not sure what file that would be, though. I know it works for player models.
    Well, I hope this tool eventually allows that, then.

It's a nice programme, there, but none of the options really change my gaming experience. When the tool allows me to remove the Emergency Trial banners and the log window, I'll use it all the time.

Glad someone's working on one at all.

This thing really gives the game a fresh feel. Seeing drops across the map I missed is really neat. I'm anxious, and really hope you can manage all your planned features. No more character pushing would be amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!