Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Magatsu Update (3/2)

Attention all! SEGA changed Magatsu.

As copied from http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...patch-3042015/

Magatsu Emergency Quest Changes

The following changes will take place in a future update occurring late March.

The first phase of the Magatsu EQ will be updated under a new name, titled “Manifestation of the Calamity.”
    The contents of this quest will not change and will remain basically the same.
    This new Magatsu EQ will become pre-scheduled only.
    As a result, [Advent of the Annihilator] will end its run — no longer occurring in the future.
    This update arriving in late March will add a second phase to Magatsu. You must now clear the first phase to participate in the second phase.

1st Phase Magatsu Adjustments

The 1st phase quest can be completed up to 4 times per ship. After the fourth time, you will no longer be able to accept the quest on the same ship even if you use a different character.
    Magatsu will have increased shooting resistance in certain areas.
    Magatsu will have increased ice resistance.
    Magatsu will have decreased HP on Extra Hard
    Magatsu will have boosted 10 and 11 star drop rates on XH
    Due to the above changes, an All Skill Tree Reset Pass will be distributed.
    I have long been waiting for this moment SEGA had to find a way to stop the exploit abusers without punishing the average player and they found a very good solution! The exploiters will no longer be able to gain unfair advantages that they did not earn. Unfortunately the damage has been done.

Magatsu has been ruined for all of us because the change to a scheduled only EQ is a blow that affects everyone. Other than that, there will be no significant changes to those of us who play the game the right way.

Other changes include SEGA's continuing trying to encourage people to play on XH. Boosted 10 and 11* but not 12 I feel like is still missing the mark. They could have done better here by boosting 12* and the units rates. (or decreasing 10* rates on SH)

[Edit] Also free skill tree reset pass! At least something good came out of this.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Mar 3, 2015 at 07:42 PM. Reason: edit

old news gg get good so we can keep you guys undergeared
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 3, 2015 at 01:43 AM.

I just hope the EQ is actually good now. Magatsu first phase is as boring as Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    The exploiters will no longer be able to gain unfair advantages that they did not earn.
    You mean the ability to organize an MPA of competent players?

Yeh, gotcha.

I can't tell if you're just trolling at this point or if you're really just that butthurt.

I mean, if we're going to count BEING EFFICIENT as an "exploit", we might as well throw anybody excels at Time Attacks in the same category... or anybody running any other EQ in an optimal way... or ANYBODY who is actually decent at the game.

You seem to go on about how you feel bad for the players of Ship 02, but I think I would feel even WORSE for the people on your ship.

Gotta feel bad for Ship 4 players carrying Kiyumi with his Luther set with less than 60 attack each. ; _;7

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Gotta feel bad for Ship 4 players carrying Kiyumi with his Luther set with less than 60 attack each. ; _;7
    60 attack? What are you, some kind of elitist?

+Vraolet vs boss strats

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    I just hope the EQ is actually good now. Magatsu first phase is as boring as Elder
    Well Im looking forward to what they come up with for the "phase 2".

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    This is the final straw for me. Blacklisted.
    "final straw" Lol. You cant handle the truth that players like you is exactly the reason why Magatsu appearance rate was nerfed? Guess what. Players like you ruined the game for others. Deal with it. #ohwaitImblacklistedLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    #late
    I didnt see any thread about it?

wow I was honestly expecting full on Zieg gear untouched affixes (or failing the soul and dropping down to just 2 affixes) and +7 units because they're too scared to +10 and waste more money

and you know, did you ever give it thought that the AIS was gonna be 2nd phase for Magatsu or did you all assume they'd be separate? because it seemed obvious from the beginning. of course there was going to be an incoming cap on the amount of Magatsu's you could too so this must have flew over your head

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I didnt see any thread about it?
    It was talked about for pages in the "PSO2 29° Live Broadcast" thread.

gj