Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    I don't see where there's anything to be confused about. If you find girls attractive, then a man who makes a very attractive girl would be totally consistent. The good traps would be the best for you, I'd think. What, are you hung up on the dingdong or something? Slap a v-giny on Andrey the Giant and see if that does it for ya. No? Well then apparently what's swinging down there isn't all that important.

There's far more to masculine and feminine appeal than just their junk. It doesn't make you gay to like traps, and even if it did... so what? So you'd be gay. It's not like it's anything to be ashamed of.

--------------

I've been holding off on PSO2 until the US release, so I sadly don't have a character I could modify to enter. But in the spirit of the event, I want to remind everyone of the epicness of the lighting scheme on PSU's bikini swimwear.

Spoiler!
    Technically you could use the character creator for this. On the other hand, what woudl you do with webmoney? ;o

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You know you liked that Boku No...now some1 fin that last part shall we~
    Nothing wrong with Boku No Pico, let the kid have some loving :O

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    does no one else think having a big contest to see who can pander to a fetish the hardest is a lil weird

The deeper in space we go, the weirder it gets.

Ship 2
    pso2 Character: Korra

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    That's right.

EVERYONE.
    not I.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    not I.
    supersonix9 is in the closet for Bridget.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Basically you want us to make PSO2 Trannies.

Quote Originally Posted by PE4CE14 View Post
    Problem?

Basically you want us to make PSO2 Transsexuals.
    Crossdresser would be the more accurate term for this. But yes, you can also make that if you want to sicne the backgroudn story is up to you yourself.
    Last edited by TenebriS; Dec 2, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

TROLLL ALERTTT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    I don't see where there's anything to be confused about. If you find girls attractive, then a man who makes a very attractive girl would be totally consistent. The good traps would be the best for you, I'd think. What, are you hung up on the dingdong or something? Slap a v-giny on Andrey the Giant and see if that does it for ya. No? Well then apparently what's swinging down there isn't all that important.

There's far more to masculine and feminine appeal than just their junk. It doesn't make you gay to like traps, and even if it did... so what? So you'd be gay. It's not like it's anything to be ashamed of.
    Well... the confusion is more.... when everything is screaming "I'm a girl" acting, talking, and looks like a girl... and then turns out he's actually a guy.... that just screws with my mind.... enough to the point that I don't care and pretend they are still a chick. Like everyone does with Hideyoshi from the Baka to Test anime. No matter how much he tells everyone he's a guy... they don't listen to him at all lol. And same thing for reverse traps too (I tend to group traps and reverse traps together. So I wasn't just talking about normal traps but all traps. I mean if that even matters lol).
    "Come ooooon... and little insanity never anyone! Well, except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

Come and read about my adventures here! It's a lot of reading but it's awesome! Just click here.