Page 87 of 684 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097137187587 ... LastLast

Sorry if this is a problem on our end, but my friend, who is just starting the game, can not get past a certain area of the tutorial. He gets stuck at a loading screen until he forcibly quits. This only happens when he has the English patch installed, and when he uninstalls it, the problem vanishes. The dropship that is supposed to drop a crate with a health restorer also does not drop anything with the English patch installed during the tutorial. If anyone can verify this, or affirm it, that would be wonderful.

Hmm, Just posting what my tweaker did. I had started it at like 3:31 and it had only gotten through like 73/519 files (within 2 and a half hours) when lightning struck a transformer nearby so we lost our power and connection for like a split second. I restarted the tweaker and it gave me the remaining number of files. It was taking just as long until I minimized it and decided to look up some other things for about 5-10 minutes.

When I came back the rest of the files were updated. I'm not sure if it was the connection or if the first 70 or so files were why it was updating slowly or what made it go faster all of a sudden but I just wanted to inform everyone of the spike and of the finish, even if it was a connection issue.
    Last edited by Jei182; Jul 18, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

aida, after i installed all the patches, when i start a new matter board quest i get blackscreen and the cutscene never starts. what could this be?

Quote Originally Posted by camerot View Post
    aida, after i installed all the patches, when i start a new matter board quest i get blackscreen and the cutscene never starts. what could this be?
    Did you get the newest story patch, ie. the one that was just released today?

yes, i just updated it in the tweaker. it took less than 2 min

From my experience you haven't properly updated the story patch.

yes, i just updated it in the tweaker. it took less than 2 min
    If you are still using the 6-26-2013 patch as a base, even with an update from the Tweaker, I believe that it is not compatible.

Well the new story patch torrent is out but the seed/peer ratio is annoyingly low right now. I'll seed it since there's an update in 3 hours which is gonna last 6 hours anyway and it's midnight over here and I need a nap, been a week since my last one...

Thanks for the updates with the patches
    Always looking at the not too distant sky...

so where do i get the story patch torrent?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you are still using the 6-26-2013 patch as a base, even with an update from the Tweaker, I believe that it is not compatible.
    This is probably why I now have a black screen when getting the 2nd matter board. Just had to force close PSO2 going to download the new story patch via torrent.

Hey, AIDA can you add an option to the tweaker to remove the patches to their defaults (like it downloads the unpatched copies from the update server or something) I don't think restoring from a backup helps at least not for me since I don't think I have any backups from before I installed them.
    Last edited by Chou-Chou; Jul 18, 2013 at 06:32 PM.

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album