Default PSO2 Visiphone and Party Invites not working

Hi all, recently started playing with my brother and everything has been going fine, we made characters, partied up, did those Jean Visiphone CO's, etc etc. All no problem.

Then I made an alt, and so did he, I can still invite to party and Visiphone search fine but he cannot...

Character Search, Player ID Search, Team Search all return no results under his alt, whenever he invites me to a party I get a notification saying he did but when I press join it auto-rejects (auto-reject is not on). When he uses the Visiphone to item search either via Japanese name or just categories, nothing appears.

This all happens on his alt only, his first character can still use Visiphone no issues and invite both my main and my alt to a party with no problems also.

We're really at a loss for what to do, I've tried Googling it but there's nothing, we've looked at different Party settings and other things but nothing seems out of place, plus Party settings wouldn't account for the Visiphone issues.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

EDIT: All of our characters are on the same Ship also

EDIT 2

Fixed it. We redownloaded original JP files of all 3 patches, fixed PSO2exes, fixed permissions and fixed GameGuard errors. We then booted the game through the JP launcher and logged in to check everything worked, it did.

Once we downloaded and reapplied everything, logging back in the issue didn't come back.

No idea why it affected specifically his second character, but at least it's resolved.
    Last edited by EarthwormTim; Aug 2, 2015 at 06:26 AM.

Make sure that the "auto-reject" party invite are not turned on.

Not sure what's happening to your buddy, but tried to perform some datacheck yet? Remove all EN patch? or simply tried to restart the game and try to logging in again?
    Sometimes, corrupted data may cause some troublesome to funny trouble like this.

After redownloading data, try to run the game without any patch and see if the problem fixed or not.
    Last edited by wefwq; Aug 2, 2015 at 04:23 AM.

Yep, Auto-reject is definitely not on and I would assume that wouldn't account for the Visiphone issues anyway?

I just read the full post, and just edited the previous post.
    It's either that corrupted game data, connection issue, or server issue (this one are very rare case, though).

Auto-reject in theory should not affect your ability to access and use visiphone, yes -- unless there's a bug or something, but i don't think there's a bug for that since like no one are reporting it.
    Last edited by wefwq; Aug 2, 2015 at 04:21 AM.

We've tried rebooting the game but he hasn't gone as far as redownloading yet, we'll give it a shot and see what happens.

EDIT:

Fixed it. We redownloaded original JP files of all 3 patches, fixed PSO2exes, fixed permissions and fixed GameGuard errors. We then booted the game through the JP launcher and logged in to check everything worked, it did.

Once we downloaded and reapplied everything, logging back in the issue didn't come back.

No idea why it affected specifically his second character, but at least it's resolved.
    Last edited by EarthwormTim; Aug 2, 2015 at 06:25 AM.