Default error code 249 near wits end

So I have been getting this error a lot, like a LOT. I have uninstalled every thing re installed every thing, I have added the new address in the other options tab in the tweaker that I got directly from Aida, and still I get 249.

I think its a ban on my location, where it flat out wont let me in cause of my location. Is there any way around this?
    I've asked aida and a bunch of other people and I got nothing, they give me the same thing over and over, and again I am at my wits end here.

"Error 249
    Unable to connect to the server - Please wait a while, then try connecting again. Please contact Technical Support if this error happens constantly.

The server sometimes spits out this error instead of 649 during maintenance, but it can also be received if your connection/speed are not enough to fully connect to the server. Make sure you are connected to the Internet, the servers are up, your wireless strength is good or better if applicable, and try again."

As stated from Aida's list of errors, your connection could be the problem. Find ways to improve your connection see if the error goes away.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I used to play the game flawlesly like last year, then after awhile it stopped. Nothing has changed for my connection speed from now till then.