Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Default Every time I feel like playing PSO2, I can't because updates.

Seems to be a trend. If there was something to play, then I wouldn't have this problem because I'd be playing every day, and one night of updates wouldn't be noticeable against many nights of play. But I normally just feel like logging on for a few minutes and chatting every other week. Which I can't, because my updates take a few hours.
    So not only does this game have nothing to do, but it also prevents me from playing it on the rare occasion when I'd like to.

Time for a haitus or a break? *shrugs*
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I think I've haitus'd for the past year or so. Now I can't get back in.

That's how it is for me, too. It's like, I've been not-so-active for so long, and they've added so much into the game that I just feel exhausted trying to "catch up" to everyone else. I have no idea how any of the new things work, and have no one to really show me anymore. Sooooo, yeah, it's hard to climb back into the drivers seat.

It was the same way when I tried to get back into TERA. So much new stuff, I was overwhelmed. I tried to relearn the 'new' ropes for a few weeks, but eventually I gave up and let it go.

I blame capitalism and video game addictions. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I just recently got back to playing PSO2 for a bit and i´m like..only 2 new areas in a year?
    Also, what´s the deal with all the Hard difficulty names?
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I was a Gunner that ran Celestial Bullet (EP2), friends shifted to some other games and I naturally followed. Near the EP3 Ult Lili update we came back and had a lot of catching up to do, but I also had to reroll to a new class..
    Didn't wanna make them wait too long so I naturally went Ranger, which was pretty much the only other class I had with some levels. Now getting used to the transition from being immortal and clearing the screen with one right click, to being a WB donkey and having an evasive maneuver that's pretty much the worst.

Just biding my time till EOS comes out..

"Like most amateurs, they probably think there's safety in numbers."

I think it's a massive issue with how this game updates, they need to have the streaming data if they are going to either have the huge updates or find a better way to scan the files than the slow method. I think the age of the game is catching up to it. :P