Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Non-canon
    ...Episode 3 is canon. While it may be seen as a "side-game", the story definitely still stands.

Also PSO2 pretty much has nothing to do with PSO, from the looks of it (I could possible be wrong though, as "Arkz" were the Darkside in Episode 3).

PSO2 is meant to take place some time after PSO1, I think official numbers place it at a couple hundred years.

For most intents and purposes it's merely in the same universe, but that's it. Most lore doesn't seem directly linked so they can be more open with their stuff (characters aren't mentioned aside from cameos as char names in trailers, etc.), and to keep it simpler for new players, and any tech differences can be handwaved however which way they want.

The big point is arkz, but you could easily say they gained new leadership and turned over a new leaf.

Handwavium.

"Arkz" does not equal "ARKS". That is all.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I meant that it was non-canon to my awesome better story.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Jeez, every update the game gets some awesome stuff, and some really nice improvements, but people just complain and overly nitpick everything or make up contrived bullcrap to whine about, like whining about "loli's" and what-not. FFS if the ex-cube earning, having daylight in ruins, or having client orders to do inconvieniences you so much then quit, just quit. Go play something else.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    Jeez, every update the game gets some awesome stuff, and some really nice improvements, but people just complain and overly nitpick everything or make up contrived bullcrap to whine about, like whining about "loli's" and what-not. FFS if the ex-cube earning, having daylight in ruins, or having client orders to do inconvieniences you so much then quit, just quit. Go play something else.
    And then you come in and whine about the people whining, different people like/dislike different things. Just because there's some new content, doesn't mean it's automatically fun and it doesn't mean it's going to rub everyone the right way.

"FFS"

Hell in the last update where they nerfed how much money we get, along side other badnews. A bro's entire JP team on another ship fell apart. >_>

That's the spirit! Don't like it? Fuck off! No improvements or opinions allowed.

The meseta earning nerf was unfortunate, the cheaper prices in the shop help alleviate things a little. Yes it is agrevating that it take a ridiculous amount of time to earn meseta for those of us that don't have a player shop.

But I don't see the point in whining abour trivial things like daylight in Ruins, players with "loli" characters, or earning ex-cubes predicting the worst case scenarios. Not saying no one should be disappointed with things that actually make rational sense to be disappointed about. It's like even when Sakai does something that is pretty *good* IMO, there are those that still twist it into a negative and gripe about it. I only "complain about the complaining" because some people here seem to do nothing but post negative comments/reactions to every damn content update and almost never see or say anything postive about the new content. It's like even when Sakai does something good, it's never "good enough".

Come on, if your not enjoying the game, and if soooo many things are troubling you or are inconveniencing about the game. Go play something else. Repeating that same crap about "too many Loli's" is not constructive criticism IMO.
    Sure there are some aspects to the game open to *rational* critique, and there are some
    less-than-desirable in a *subjective* sense to comment on. But it's tiring to read the same kind of blanket whining over and over again. Well reasoned, educated opinions are fine, constructive suggestions to translate into japanese to send to Sakai & team is even better. Suggesting reasonable improvement is great. But I see very few doing that.

Rock Eastwood, Do you ever have anything positive to say about new content, ever?
    FYI, I have the right to "complain" about the overly negative whining when it's not going to directly change anything in the game. I highly doubt Sakai is reading everyone's posts here.

I never said or implied people can't express reasonable opinions or suggest improvements.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Oct 26, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    The meseta earning nerf was unfortunate, the cheaper prices in the shop help alleviate things a little. Yes it is agrevating that it take a ridiculous amount of time to earn meseta for those of us that don't have a player shop.

But I don't see the point in whining abour trivial things like daylight in Ruins, players with "loli" characters, or earning ex-cubes predicting the worst case scenarios. Not saying no one should be disappointed with things that actually make rational sense to be disappointed about. It's like even when Sakai does something that is pretty great IMO, there are those that still twist it into a negative and gripe about it. I only "complain about the complaining" because some people here seem to do nothing but post negative comments/reactions to every damn content update and almost never see or say anything postive about the new content. It's like even when Sakai does something good, it's never "good enough".

Come on, if your not enjoying the game, and if soooo many things are troubling you about the game. Go play something else. Repeating that same crap about "too many Loli's" is not constructive criticism. Sure there are some aspects to the game to *rational* critique and there are some less-than-desirable in a *subjective* sense to comment on. But it's tiring to read the same kind of blanket whining over and over again. Well reasoned, educated opinions are fine, constructive suggestions to translate into japanese to send to Sakai & team is even better. Suggest reasonable improvement is great. But I see very few doing that.

Rock Eastwood, Do you ever have anything positive to say about new content, ever?
    FYI, I have the right to "complain" about the overly negative whining when it's not going to directly change anything in the game. I highly doubt Sakai is reading everyone's posts here.

I never said or implied people can't express reasonable opinions or suggest improvements.
    I'm pretty sure you're only paying attention to me when I'm saying something negative, then. Especially because the loli-thing was a joke that clearly flew over your head. No one is expecting game developers to read these forums and listen to our "irrational" complaints. We're just sharing our thoughts on it and in conjunction with the current state of the game.

I'm sure you whining about whiners isn't any more of a constructive and educated opinion worth discussing either. More along the lines of you failing to prove some point in the most ironic way possible. You're overreacting more than you're saying we are.

Without any indicators of what is meant as sarcasm or a joke, it's not clear to me when something is meant as a joke/sarcasm.

I would not "complain" if I saw the person's being IMO, a bit too nit-picky, include positive comments along with their nitpicks.