Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Blue View Post
    I personally think they would have made an announcement about the console version already,so people wont be out getting the PC version,then all of sudden they say,look here we console version out now,that would stupid as hell.(imo)(They might release it later but still people might be trying to upgrade their pc's when they don't have to.)
    If anyone has to upgrade their PC to meet these requirements, then they have no business playing PC games at all.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    This post is ridiculous. You need at least 2 GB of ram to even run Vista properly, and anyone planning on playing games should have at least 4 GB.

As for a dual core, well, this should not be a problem unless your computer is like five years old, but expecting to play games on a five year old PC is a little unrealistic.

Anyway, I'm still rather disappointed by these specs, but hopefully we get some recommended specs soon, so we can get more of an idea of how performance will be. It also depends on how well optimized the game will be. PSU was optimized like shit, and a 7800GT probably wouldn't be able to run it at full settings without lots of slowdown.
    Yeah, not everybody has tons of disposable income, ya jackass. I'm only just now able to afford a computer that isn't from the stone age.

Just saying you shouldn't be surprised by the requirements.

Oh also getting a mid-range PC is not nearly as expensive as some people seem to think it is.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I'm working on a budget build right now. It'll be more than enough to power anything that isn't google.com PSO2.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I have 1 GB ram.

Come at me bro.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

hmm i wonder if my laptop could run it... maybe not... idk it runs PSU perfectly fine and TF2 and such but it has a hard time running minecraft D: lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Yeah, not everybody has tons of disposable income, ya jackass. I'm only just now able to afford a computer that isn't from the stone age.
    I'm in the same boat,I wouldn't mind a console version,but I'm going to be on the move alot,and I rarely play my 360,and no way hell I'm getting a PS3,so this is a console gamer that wants this game on the pc for the good of the community.(Hope it dont backfire.)Hopefully by time it releases we'll have a decent upgrade.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Sonic Team branding that showed up on PSP1 was the only handheld version of Phantasy Star to do so. Neither Zero, 2, nor 2i feature it. I can't find ST's branding on any part of the PSO2 website either.
    Do we have any information on who the developer for PSO2 is? Obviously the publisher is SEGA.

I'm curious because I looked up Alfa System and they WERE known for being a developer that primarily made PC games. This was the case until they started making games specifically for SONY.
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

Quote Originally Posted by W0LB0T View Post
    For a second there I thought it said 7.2 Gb of ram for vista.
    My laptop is kind of close to having that much RAM.

If this is ME2 level, then the graphics will be just fine, and my laptop should be able to handle it on max settings. (Until the heat builds up, anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    Just saying you shouldn't be surprised by the requirements.

Oh also getting a mid-range PC is not nearly as expensive as some people seem to think it is.
    If you wait for a good bargain, you can probably pick one up for around $500-600. My brother just found a good laptop for $800.
    Coming Soon!

A console would be good, but I don't mind it being PC.

I'm going to have to use my Windows 7 computer to play it though.