Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Huh... I just realized my transactions are also still pending...

It's been pending for 4 days apparently.

Seems like all of my AC transactions before 17 July wasn't in my bank statement or pending transaction

I'm going to let the bank sort out my AC issues. They should notify me if there's any suspicion of fraudulent charges because I have anti-identity theft coverage. I believe the same thing happened with my JP PSU sub, and the charges appeared after some time. I'll just assume they will again. I entered my correct name and security code when I bought AC. I lied to SEGA about my name and address, of course, but I don't think the bank sees that (or cares). If they did, there would be a block on my card that I would have to have taken off by calling them because that's what they do when incorrect info is entered--instantly. That has yet to happen, so I'm not worried.
    Last edited by Kylie; Jul 20, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

My money was held after purchasing AC using my card. This morning I checked my statement and it's all back in my account. My bank are clueless and told me to phone Sega (lol).

i wonder what would happen if you took out all your money and closed the acccount before the charges returned after dissappearing if they do return anyways
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfalz16 View Post
    i wonder what would happen if you took out all your money and closed the acccount before the charges returned after dissappearing if they do return anyways
    banned probably

Anyway same thing for me too. Pending charges are gone and nothing has been withdrawn. Dunno what SEGA is gonna do

Same situation for me it looks like. I'll just have to make a mental note that I don't exactly have what's shown as available, because I'm sure they will eventually appear on my statement.

I've had a transaction cancelled because the bank considered it a double charge, and there's nothing they can do to put it through even though I'm telling them blatantly that it was a legitimate second purchase.

So it'll be interesting to see if one day I get all the charges, and then promptly banned for reversing a transaction.

Well I called Chase and let them know the charges were legit, but he couldn't see any authorizations or anything-- I don't know what happened. All my information is legitimate and correct, I double-checked. I'm having to keep mental note of how much I've spent on AC to make sure I have enough in that account when they decide to deduct it, haha.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Has anyone been able to buy AC today? I had no trouble doing it a few days ago but it's not letting me do it a second time. I even tried different credit cards and they all get the same error message. I contacted my bank and they said everything is fine, the charges should go through and they don't see any declined charges.

Here is the error message I get:

入力されたクレジットカードで決済することができませんでした。
    クレジットカード会社に直接お問い合わせください。
    Quit PSO2