Page 615 of 684 FirstFirst ... 115515565605612613614615616617618625665 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6832

http://pastebin.com/my3BYhXx

Saying error every time I launch the tweaker, any help?

Ive been having problems with the english patches today. I know an update happens tonight but dont know if my problem will resolve itself. I tried to manually overwrite the files and no success with it working. the PSO2 tweaker never installed any of the patches either. I used to play 2 years ago and regularly applied patches, just got started back today.

Quote Originally Posted by jfs1669 View Post
    http://pastebin.com/my3BYhXx

Saying error every time I launch the tweaker, any help?
    You didn't select your pso2_bin folder.

Quote Originally Posted by DLXZero View Post
    Ive been having problems with the english patches today. I know an update happens tonight but dont know if my problem will resolve itself. I tried to manually overwrite the files and no success with it working. the PSO2 tweaker never installed any of the patches either. I used to play 2 years ago and regularly applied patches, just got started back today.
    Use the old method in the tweaker.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    You didn't select your pso2_bin folder.

Use the old method in the tweaker.
    How do I select the pso2_bin folder?
    Last edited by jfs1669; Jun 14, 2016 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfs1669 View Post
    How do I select the pso2_bin folder?
    Um, the first option in the tweaker's orb menu?

hey guys ive been having an issue since the last twiker update ....everytime i launch the game and i atl tab to firefox ..the game client crash ...is it something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dia79 View Post
    hey guys ive been having an issue since the last twiker update ....everytime i launch the game and i atl tab to firefox ..the game client crash ...is it something wrong?
    Don't play on Fullscreen. Use virtual fullscreen or windowed mode.

Also, Flash Player on Firefox will cause GG to error and crash pso2. All of these problems are unrelated to the tweaker, and are 100% all SEGA's fault.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Don't play on Fullscreen. Use virtual fullscreen or windowed mode.

Also, Flash Player on Firefox will cause GG to error and crash pso2. All of these problems are unrelated to the tweaker, and are 100% all SEGA's fault.
    thx for the reply , im always on virtual ..but yea i think is was something related to flash cuz now is working just fine i had to restart the client 3-4 times to let it work ....the error msg was the same i receive if i ctrl alt tab for some reason ...was kinda wierd honestly.

Got PSO2 up and running using the tweaker, everything is running fine except every text is in Japanese, do i need to manually apply a certain setting or what? I'm so lost, please help, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by friedewald View Post
    Got PSO2 up and running using the tweaker, everything is running fine except every text is in Japanese, do i need to manually apply a certain setting or what? I'm so lost, please help, thanks!
    Did you apply the English patches from the Tweaker's Orb menu (Hit the Orb > Update/Install Patches)? Also, mind that some parts of the opening story portion may be untranslated (this is a fan translation, so expecting everything to be 100% in English is unrealistic), as may much NPC dialog and random info boxes.