Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Are you actually Japanese or one of the many idiotic weaboos that infest this and the anime/ Manga communities
    Neither nor. I always refer to idiotic westerns in this game, including weeaboos, as "baka gaijin".

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    Neither nor. I always refer to idiotic westerns in this game, including weeaboos, as "baka gaijin".
    Its more than the westerners being idiot foreigners, what about the north and south hmm? They could be up to no good and on Jpso:2

To any people using “Cheat Engine” or other “hacking” software, that may see this message, Please for everyone’s sake, Stop using “hacks” You had your fun showing off etc, enough is enough. Please don’t ruin every US/EU players’ access to servers by pushing Sakai to IP ban all non-JP players. Please, just stop.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    To any people using “Cheat Engine” or other “hacking” software, that may see this message, Please for everyone’s sake, Stop using “hacks” You had your fun showing off etc, enough is enough. Please don’t ruin every US/EU players’ access to servers by pushing Sakai to IP ban all non-JP players. Please, just stop.
    Please post this message in other english communities cause its more than just the people in this forum that may be doing it.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

As much as I appreciate the effort, you do realize this is falling on deaf ears... right? I mean, if all it took was a simple, "please stop", these guys wouldn't even exist any more. They do this because this is their idea of fun.

They're beyond reasoning with, so as much as I'd love for them to change their ways with a little persuasion, I have to be realistic here. The best thing you can do is report them if you catch them in the act. I mean really crack down on them.

You see someone inquiring about how to cheat, hack, etc.? Report them. You see someone showing off an offensive symbol art (you know which ones I'm talking about), report them. You actually witness a hack? Report them.

The only way the problem is going to go away is if we pull together and and slap the biggest band-aid we can find over it to seal the wound for as long as possible so SoJ isn't focused on it any more and won't consider banning the innocent players just for the sake of getting rid of this group of jackasses that want to try and "prove something" by pushing the envelope as far as they can.

It's better than not asking at all.
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

Would be better to sue internationally and lose. Then we can take the case and say "if internationally one can change a TOS and cut service, then the world can do the same to the Japanese, so much for their economy"

And if you think only none Japanese use cheat engine.., just remember that Asians own the world in coding cheat devices and ruining games, specially those Chinese and Korean groups that make RMT sites just to take advantage of gamers along with the U.S dollar, the euro, the pound and the yen.

Don't believe me? Answer yourselves how many Americans in their right mind given their track record of sticking to English would play a game in Japan and try to cheat their way through it? How many would stick to it? Look at PSO. Not that many Americans compared to the other populations play pso2 in japan, unless they are die hard PSO fans and there are extremely few phantasy star fans who are willing to play in Japan, let alone cheat in Japan, this forum is solid proof.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Would be better to sue internationally and lose. Then we can take the case and say "if internationally one can change a TOS and cut service, then the world can do the same to the Japanese, so much for their economy"
    Holy shit please drop the fucking entitled over dramatic attitude

SoJ is in no way obligated to allow english western players on the Jp servers of the game, its nice enough that they haven't flat out IP banned western players now that the eng release is confirmed.

Its their game, their servers and the JP servers aren't intended for western players and they can IP ban everyone if they so choose. Don't like it? Too bad, get over it. Or play something else.

You can't always get your way, so tough shit.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

It's better than not asking at all.
    Actually, no, it's not. It would be better if you didn't even give the time of the day. Hackers can be treated as an 'internet bully'. All you did by asking them to stop was let them know that they are bothering you.

Now that they know they are bothering you, they're surely going to keep doing it since you have asked them to stop. While your method may work on some, in this case, it has the opposite of the desired effect.

So once again, no... it was not better than not asking at all.

reporting them will only further encourage Sakai to further consider a blanket IP ban. Just because some "hackers" may not listen to reason or politely asking them to refrain, doesn't mean all will "not listen".

It's only making a request, nothing more, I'm not showing that it "bothering me". If I wanted to show that I'm "bothered" I'd post "Goddamit you fucking hackers knock it off fuck you all you fucking pussies!" Which was not what I posted neither was it implied by my post.

Sure my request may fall on deaf ears. But being rude back to them and insulting them doesn't do anything. Reporting them to Sega stop them? Only temporarily, they just make new Sega ID accounts, use a proxy, then return to keep on "hacking".

Ignoring them does nothing as well as they come back and show off their "hacks" again.

So what is there to be done? Nothing else I can think of.