Page 3914 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2914341438143864390439113912391339143915391639173924396440144414 ... LastLast
Results 39,131 to 39,140 of 46801

Based on the testing I did yesterday, the Basilis series is seemingly a guaranteed chance to apply Jellen on just about every form of damage you can do (Worked with normals, PAs, most techs, and even weapon action damage[td spin]. Only thing that I couldn't proc Jellen with is Zanverse), so it's actually quite good.
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    According to the s-wiki the chance of applying Jellen is really high.
    Indeed it is, I don't recall seeing this yesterday on swiki, perhaps it was added later on? Guess I'll give it a shot then.

Havent seen a consensus yet in the JP wiki, but would it be better to rush to Dio Hunar, or remain killing trash mobs without leaving to farm Nemesis?

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Havent seen a consensus yet in the JP wiki, but would it be better to rush to Dio Hunar, or remain killing trash mobs without leaving to farm Nemesis?
    I think field is better from my experience, since all my Nemesis weap dropped from trash mobs. It's area drop so the more stuff you kill, the higher the chances

so nemesisNT is the best 13 right now?

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    so nemesisNT is the best 13 right now?
    Assuming you affix it like you would a Qliphad, yes.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Assuming you affix it like you would a Qliphad, yes.
    Ya, I just noticed the Nemesis Sage, I thought this was the old one at first, but no, this one is actually good. That being said, who'd be insane enough not only to get 1000 Galeru Crystal to get a regular Nemesis Sage at 60 Element, but also to play long enough for the gods of RNG to give them 3 other Nemesis NT weapons in order to trade that crook Zieg for the NT version?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Ya, I just noticed the Nemesis Sage, I thought this was the old one at first, but no, this one is actually good. That being said, who'd be insane enough not only to get 1000 Galeru Crystal to get a regular Nemesis Sage at 60 Element, but also to play long enough for the gods of RNG to give them 3 other Nemesis NT weapons in order to trade that crook Zieg for the NT version?
    Or you could just head down to UQ and grind. Sure, not guaranteed, but the event right now is giving quite a few people extra Nemesis-NT. Heck, I got two already.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

what?? it need other 3 nemesisNT for upgrade the old type nemesis?

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    what?? it need other 3 nemesisNT for upgrade the old type nemesis?
    Yes, yes you do.