Page 631 of 683 FirstFirst ... 131531581621628629630631632633634641681 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 6822

WELCOME TO RETAIL
    WHERE FUCK YOU AND WANNA HATE YOURSELF.

Have you ever just.
    Not care?

Like not care about anything? I havent properly grabbed my stylus to art anything in weeks. Multiple images melts through my head wanting something but nothing comes out

Does I need to plunger my head.
    Or perhaps give it brain softner?
    Do such things exist?

Can I lay to die on the super highway?
    TIME IS RUNNING OUT
    FOR THE PLANET EARTH. ALREADY MANY EXIST AND ARE WALKING THE STREETS OF EARTH.
    Last edited by Sayara; Apr 16, 2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Tingle is running 3 hours of sleep in 2 days. He is a sexy bossanova. HAMERA PLS

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Have you ever just.
    Not care?

Like not care about anything?
    Pretty much 24/7. It's a double-edged sword most times.

It is no sword i wish to hold.
    It leaves me distilled and disgusted and i don't take too kindly to it.

So
    I intoxicated myself on caffiene today and ddint realize it.

Suppose it makes more sense trhan it really ought to.

When it comes to assignments, I get the same problem I used to in open world games.

The farther away the due date, the less likely I am to start it. The more options I have, the less likely I am to take any of them.

Eventually in open world games I just fucking picked one and went with it. Tons of fun abound. It's taken a while, but I'm actually sitting down and starting assignments earlier than I used to. So that's nice. I like writing (obviously, see post count), so honestly even doing 16 page reports is entertaining for me. It's just getting started that sucks. I don't have much time to debate it though, this is the last of five due every tuesday for the last five weeks. I'm almost home free /o/

I wonder whats for dinner tonight.

Also that man who never comes to work
    I hope he comes in to see he's off the schedule next week and wonders why that is.
    Useless trash.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    http://www.esquire.com/_mobile/blogs...cast-twc-chart

Fuck. Everything. This country is so blatantly corrupt now it isn't funny.
    It's funnier when seen from above.

http://www.esquire.com/_mobile/blogs...cast-twc-chart

Fuck. Everything. This country is so blatantly corrupt now it isn't funny.
    There are two types of direct action. The first (and IMO preferable) option is to utilize the systems in place to the best of our ability. Some recommendations from earlier today. We should try these and ask others to try as well. It basically comes down to intimidation through force of numbers.
    Tax the fucking churches.

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    There are two types of direct action. The first (and IMO preferable) option is to utilize the systems in place to the best of our ability. Some recommendations from earlier today. We should try these and ask others to try as well. It basically comes down to intimidation through force of numbers.
    True, and I'm always trying to participate as much as possible in these fights...but my fear is one of the biggest problems in the US: not enough people give a shit. And it's really goddamn infuriating. I've asked several people about this issue today and maybe two fucking people had any clue what the hell was going on. It really sucks that not enough people know to utilize less biased media outlets.

Just really angrily bitter at the world right now.

True, and I'm always trying to participate as much as possible in these fights...but my fear is one of the biggest problems in the US: not enough people give a shit. And it's really goddamn infuriating. I've asked several people about this issue today and maybe two fucking people had any clue what the hell was going on. It really sucks that not enough people know to utilize less biased media outlets.

Just really angrily bitter at the world right now.
    Easily accessible and digested entertainment is by far the most successful censorship tool we've ever seen. The information is all out there, but now no one cares because there's instant gratification and smiles out there to give us temporary satiation, so why not push off real issues indefinitely?
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz