WHEN'S MAHVEL?

Default Ship Selection All Showing Unknown

I've never had this issue before and I was fully able to get online yesterday using the same WiFi I had access to. I can load the game successfully via the Tweaker (that people have put together so graciously) and I've been using the Tweaker since initial release without issue so I do not think it's an issue with that.

I was using Tweaker version 2.7.3.0 yesterday but I finally decided to update after putting it off and now I'm unable to access any of the game's servers.

Obviously I don't think it's an issue with my internet either because I'm sitting here making this post.

The only thing that prefaced me having issues with the game is when I remove the Censor File, Opening, SEGA Logo and NVIDIA Logo options, on a very rare occurrence, the game will lock up in a black screen that I'm assuming was meant to be used for one of the following intro scenes I chose to remove. Typically I'm able to just press Enter and skip all the black screens and get to the game.

When the game locks up, I have to Sign Out of my computer because I cannot ALT+TAB out of the locked up black screen in order to end the process in Task Manager. After successfully signing out, I logged back in and tried to boot PSO2 again via the Tweaker. Before PSO2 boots I get a Game Guard error which asks me to Send or Do Not Send. I selected Do Not Send and the game proceeds to attempt to boot, but once it tried to boot I was given the BSOD for Windows 8 and it restarted my computer.

After the restart I updated my Tweaker client to see if it'd avoid the Game Guard error from popping up again. It did not prompt me again and the game booted successfully. Now when I go to Ship Selection all the ships have an Unknown status.

Help a PSBro out. :c

---------

TL;DR version: Can't fucking log in to play the game, using the same wifi as yesterday. Used Tweaker version 2.7.3.0 yesterday, updated today and I can't get into shit. halp please.

Ship 2
    Fandom Ruck
    Cast Gu/Ra

So, have you tried visiting the pso2.jp site?

If you can still access the site and the game is showing the ships as unknown, you'll probably want to choose the option to repair/replace missing files.

If you get an error or see the site as being unavailable, you'll probably have to fall back on some tunneling software, ie. VPN and such.

The way things are now after the DDos attack is that their provider, Yahoo.jp, isn't allowing access through normal means.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

WHEN'S MAHVEL?

It's odd because I've never had an issue accessing the site before but I do now. Like, I started playing again 3 weeks ago and haven't played since EP1. I even bought AC and added it to my account successfully once starting again on the same network. I'm currently in Romania on a mission (military stuff) so I don't see why it'd interfere. I do have a VPN though that I could use.

Give me a moment to try starting the game while having my VPN active and I'll post with results.

Thanks for your help.

Ship 2
    Fandom Ruck
    Cast Gu/Ra

Going by past threads in the last week, it seems to be a steady on and off thing. Being able to connect for a while then losing it, some ISP's have consistent connectivity, but not always.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

WHEN'S MAHVEL?

Resolved. Ended up getting a VPN and working my way around the issue. Thread can be closed/locked.

Ship 2
    Fandom Ruck
    Cast Gu/Ra