Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    hopefully it's been in development longer than that.

Unless it's just the core PSP2 engine modified, in which case they dont really have much to change outside animations and environments. Im praying its the former.

PSU might have discouraged them from even doing shit with us anymore. Not like they tried very hard, anyway.
    Nuuuuuu DO NOT WANT that would be horrible wow,that would be the laziest shit,I mean I know the game is low budget but wow.(Also yeah we always get the short end of the stick,so if this shit aint global it already failed.)That's why I say pc only that's the only way I see it happening.(I could be wrong about the graphics but I really don't want this to look like PSU.) *I wonder how this game would be like cel shaded,might be kinda cool.*
    Last edited by Corey Blue; Feb 8, 2011 at 07:28 PM.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Quote Originally Posted by hewitt View Post
    That seems kind of naive, people can just lie
    That's the way a lot of alphas/betas work and their is no naivity about it. At least for the ones I've participated in. You answer a survey about your machine and any experience you may have. This survery is then taken in to consideration when choosing testers. And they may just link your code with the account it was sent to so they can see how many hours you've put in to PSO or PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That's the way a lot of alphas/betas work and their is no naivity about it. At least for the ones I've participated in. You answer a survey about your machine and any experience you may have. This survery is then taken in to consideration when choosing testers. And they may just link your code with the account it was sent to so they can see how many hours you've put in to PSO or PSU.
    Well if it's only taken into consideration, instead of determining whether you get in or not like your first post said, then it isn't naive. But if its the former, I don't see what there is to stop people from saying they have a great computer and have played every PS game to date.

Either way, I think it'd have been nice if they just took most of the longest playing people from the
    JP and the NA servers of PSO and put them in the alpha. But eh.

Quote Originally Posted by hewitt View Post
    I don't see what there is to stop people from saying they have a great computer and have played every PS game to date.
    I doubt they're exactly looking for the most hardcore fans with the best computers, they'll be looking for a wide range of fans, from their playing of the PS games to their computer specs.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody that has only played PSU with a rather average computer got into the alpha.

The codes from PSOBB have been sent out. I just got mine.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Nice, hope more pso-worlders get in so we can get plenty of info. >3>;;

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Very nice. As usual, may we assume you'll provide us with some tasty content?
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Very nice. As usual, may we assume you'll provide us with some tasty content?
    If possible, yes.

If possible, yes.
    Right. They're just tickets for the alpha raffle, not tickets for the alpha.

Entry period will be from "February 24, 2011 [until] May 20th, [2011]"

We will hear the winners supposedly in mid-June.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2