Default Instant Blackscreen Crash Issues During Gameplay

So, after not having internet and access to a worthy set up to run the game on, I decide to give PSO2 another spin, since i liked it well enough to go through to tedious song and dance of account creation and what have you.

So, after following the Arks-Layer set up guide, downloading the new Tweaker, etc. , i jump into the game.

I start up a general Forest Exploration mission, and everything's fine.

When I get to the boss of the area, everything was fine for as long as i wasn't hitting the boss. The second i hit him with any tech/attacks, the game black-screens and crashes my system into a reboot.

I shrugged it off as a random chance of bad luck and try again. And I crashed again.

Three hours of troubleshooting my actions and patching, I have no idea what's crashing me at this point. Everything else is playing and working as intended, and it's not the system, and it's not the tweaker, drivers, or anything that i can figure out.

I'm going to run one last test without the proxy, but I'm convinced I've done something wrong. All of the necessary information will follow below.

>DXDiag
    Spoiler!

>ipconfig
    Spoiler!

>Info (cont.)
    System: PC, Windows 7, SP3 Home Edition
    >Highspeed Broadband w/ Ethernet connection
    Internet Service: Wide Open West (WOW Digital Cable)
    Interwebs are double connected; Wired Ethernet w/ Wireless signal to modem
    Modem: Cisco LinkSys N750 Ethernet Wired + Wireless.

Description of Error(s): Upon entering and fighting with any boss, attempts to complete the run will result in immediate crashing, no crashing to desktop, no overheating of the system, just straight to blackscreen and then reboot. The game's other functions; (Ship shops, My Room functions, etc) work as normal.

The PC will become unresponsive, the laptop and second/tertriay screen go black, and will either reboot on its own, or will need to be force-rebooted by holding power button manually.

As to date, all attempts to play normally with Tweaker are naught, will attempt using normal launcher.

»Edit
    The game won't even launch with the original launcher shortcut, but I don't figure that's a major problem. Going to try one more time by playing with just the fresh game (read: original JP, no patches.)

»Edit Update
    I un- and then re-installed the game, and tested it again. This time, i made it through a run, but i did so without the proper patching for translation. I'll put it through the gauntlet again, and if i fix the problem myself, I'll ask the thread be locked/deleted.
    >Addendum
    The game began to exhibit the same symptoms after I installed the patch files, and has recurring GameGuard errors, that don't go away despite how many times troubleshoot them.
    >Addendum
    It seems the crashing is unpredictable, having reproduced it several times at this point. I'm stumped and screwed at this point.
    Last edited by Randen; Sep 19, 2014 at 07:34 PM.

>Update
    The thread can be closed/locked now. I did a full system reset, and discovered it was a trojan that was crashing my system whenever there was a instance of the game running. :/