Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Something that lets me alter Dual Blade elements would be nice
    ^ THIS ^

Those clones of Shadow the Hedgehog are allowed to use ES + EWH with only one fucking weapon whereas we (DB users) need six to cover all elements. This is BULLSHIT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    ^ THIS ^

Those clones of Shadow the Hedgehog are allowed to use ES + EWH with only one fucking weapon whereas we (DB users) need six to cover all elements. This is BULLSHIT !!!
    Just staring at a skill calculator again, and I just can't shake how bad I want a skill to change DB element. I mean seriously, a skill like elemental stance, and elemental pp restore field makes sense on a tech-focused class, or at least be accompanied with a stance that's effective in more general situations, but too much of the skill tree feels like they only had support for one weapon in mind; boots.

Outside of painful point costs, average/weak stance, and brave/wise are examples of stances that support all weapons for the class. Break stance is shit alternative to elemental stance outside of killing elder.

We could either have a skill that changes DB element (which would be a cooler option thematically, and gives purpose to element PP restore field for blade-users), or at least a skill tacked on to break stance like... "shrapnel: while in break stance you deal ~35% more damage to enemies with one, or more broken parts", but damn... how long do we have to wait for them to see that blades are pretty much neglected by their own class' skill tree, and fix it?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 2, 2014 at 01:11 AM.