Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    if we have time to shoot 3 photon cannon i think it worth but i still have no idea how much time limit of this eq
    photon cannon has a 2 minute cooldown, it's possible in a 5 minute time limit.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    if we have time to shoot 3 photon cannon i think it worth but i still have no idea how much time limit of this eq
    You can shoot it twice a run, and IIRC if your AIS got wrecked all cooldown will be reset to 0 instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    IIRC if your AIS got wrecked all cooldown will be reset to 0 instantly.
    no cooldown reset here

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Condescension... This EQ has been available for only 3 HOURS. Maybe you can let a little more time to people not as magnificent/marvelous/wonderful as His Majesty in order to master all the fine details of this new Magatsu, don't you think ?
    Firstly, adressing people in odd ways will only make you come off as a douche. You make a good point one can stand by and it's sad to see you ruin it with a snarky remark.

But either way, I object. We've had TD3 available for a while now, so the inadequacy at which people make use of their robots is kind of underwhelming to be honest. Of course it will only get better from now on, but people need to realize that using weak bullets without lock-on is not only a waste, but actually counter-productive to the run. So if they can't do as much, they shouldn't feel inclined to use the skill at all.
    Well, fingers crossed.

This thing is a nightmare for gamepad users. Locking on is a challenge in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    This thing is a nightmare for gamepad users. Locking on is a challenge in itself.
    It's stupidly difficult from afar, which is why I recommend to get up close with the sole purpose to lock on to the desired spot. Didn't fail me once.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Playing with a gamepad has always been a handicap for PSO2. I see nothing new here. It will just be something we need to get use to or switch to keyboard and mouse.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

I feel melee is the way to go for the 2nd form. spam hyperjump , stand on him in a way thats physically impossible and slash the head like no tomorrow.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Condescension... This EQ has been available for only 3 HOURS. Maybe you can let a little more time to people not as magnificent/marvelous/wonderful as His Majesty in order to master all the fine details of this new Magatsu, don't you think ?
    Contrary to what you might believe, learning how to use an A.I.S. is pretty easy, given it's been around since TD3. But thanks for informing us of how inept you are to believe otherwise.

I think you need to calm down, there are nicer ways to try and make your points, and acting that way isn't going to help anyone respect your opinion.