Page 446 of 684 FirstFirst ... 346396436443444445446447448449456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 6832

im downloading 2mb/s from tokyo servers but the it's 40kb/s with the tweaker when downloading english patches... is there a way to improve this

October 22nd Patch

Launcher: Version 03.00.01
    Client: ver. 3.0101.1
    Patch Size: 23 MB (PC) / 20 MB (Vita)
    says update size is 23MB but why is tweaker downloading 5.17GB ??? PLS FIX THIS BUG

Mine was downloading 23MB files fine. You must didn't uninstall Story Patch or something?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

i never had english story patch installed >_>

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    says update size is 23MB but why is tweaker downloading 5.17GB ??? PLS FIX THIS BUG

You have to put both size 7 and a red color font in order for AIDA to see your concern more quickly.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Could just be the wifi being crap (most likely cause).
    http://pastebin.com/4Juzg2AU
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

I am unsure if this is the appropriate part of the forum to be asking, but this thread seems to be the only one where I can ask directly about the Tweaker.

Recently I was having trouble running PSO2 and various other programs at the same time. I decided to try playing the game with the Simple shader option on but decided I would just manage my software juggling better because the game didn't look anywhere near as nice as it did before. I wanted to go back to running the game with the high end textures and higher screen resolution but the Tweaker seemed to stop actually modifying the game. No matter what options I alter the game is still stuck as if I left the Simple shader option on.

Earlier today I started editing the user file myself and was able to fix the resolution problem but the textures still aren't the high end ones and I can't fiddle with the lighting and reflection options in game. I mean I can but they don't actually have any affect on the in-game lighting/reflections. I've tried the PSO2 options reset but that didn't help at all, unfortunately.

If anyone reads this I would like to thank you for your time. I'll keep trying to fiddle around with things on my own for the time being. Happy hunting, comrades.

Try looking at the Draw component in the user.pso2 file, LurkerMkIV.
    Going out on a limb here, but most likely it has ShaderQuality set to false. You probably wanna set it to true.

So I checked my user file and found that with each attempt I've made to fix my problem parts of the user file are just disappearing. During recent rounds the TextureResolution setting disappeared and ShaderQuality is nowhere to be found. Could someone provide me with a complete and functional user file so I can see what's missing from mine and replace it?

http://pastebin.com/q3BCrP10

I wanted to use cyberkitsunes proxy program but I got this error instead.
    Ship Feoh