Unhappy GameGuard error...help!

Hello people of PSOW, i hope some of you can help me a bit with this...
    It started on friday, i couldnīt log into the game, thanks to gameguard, itīs the same error, always:

GameGuard update failure. Error code 340, 350, 361, 380

It takes me to a page with some solutions, none of them worked.
    Tweaker GG fix? didnīt work either
    Manually deleting the GG folder: didnīt work
    Asking a friend for the GG files: didnīt work
    Reset the modem: didnīt work.

On a side note, it seems that the error is while the checking and updating of the gamemonitor.epz is being done.

Any ideas? I heard a rumor about GG being a bitch and that I have to wait till monday for them to release new files or something...

PD. i was logging just fine before that day; I havenīt installed anything suspicious that could interfere.
    FOnewearl, since PSO

You are not alone, I have the same issue, i already tried all the possible solutions. I was playing normally, logged out, logged in back and got GameGuard update failure. Error code 340, 350, 361, 380

I tried
    - Tweaker GG fix
    - Cleaning Host
    - Unistalled firewalls
    - Turned windows firewall off
    - DNS flush, renew
    - Manually deleting GG
    - Replacing GG with updated files
    - Reboot Windows
    - Reboot PC
    - Reinstalled PSO2

Something wicked is happening with gameguard and some IPs, i really dont know whats going on. But any help will be well received $$$

Wait, you reinstalled it too? That was my last solution but looks like it wont work...
    Itīs weird though, I dont remember making any change to my PC.
    Now, at least on my end, itīs NOT an internet problem, since I can run the game fine on my old laptop...so there has to be something on our PCs making GG uncapable of....working.
    EDIT: I tried copying the GG files from my laptop to my PC and they didnīt solve anything, GG keeps killing himself.

Anyone mind helping or saying something? If you had a problem like this before or anything...

Lastly, something similar to this happened to me while I was playing on my old laptop, like a year ago; GG wasnīt letting me play, I remember it was before an update, just like this time. And just like this time, everything i tried to resolve it was useless, and eventually, after the update, it worked again.
    Im thinking the prepatch can cause problems, but hey, itīs just to you and me ;w;
    FOnewearl, since PSO

A friend was playing PSO2 fine, logged out for a bit, came back and now Gameguard won't run. It's not even in services. Trying to figure out the problem now. If I figure out how to fix it I'll post here.

I had this problem myself a long time ago but I don't remember how I fixed it.

Can you check some things for me?

After using Fix Gameguard Errors (which removes Gameguard), does running the launcher or tweaker recreate the Gameguard folder and files?

With the Gameguard folder and files present, can you please do this:
    Go to start, click run and type services.msc.
    In that list, look for the nProtect Gameguard service. I want to know if it's there or not.
    Also, go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ (or System32 if you're running 32-bit OS) and look for gamemon.des, npp9x.vxd and npptNT2.sys.

Going from experimenting with my friend's PSO2, it seems that Gameguard is downloading the files but failing to copy them into the system folder, and failing to register Gameguard as a service.
    I'd like to know if you're having the exact same problem.