Page 434 of 758 FirstFirst ... 334384424431432433434435436437444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If I want to farm Soul Receptor Units and Present Gauge, would it be more efficient to farm the 1-stage EX Quests like Dante?
    Guage is based on stamina cost, so the more stamina cost, the quicker it fills.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Basically, it doesn't matter what you run. The exception is if there is a cost reduction event going on. Then you run those over everything else, since you always get paid out for the original stamina cost, and not the actual cost.

But in terms of draining out the meter, yes. 1 stage EX is going to be the fastest, especially if you plan on burning up medals to refill stamina.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

you know, I guess I am still not totally clear on how es element works.

if an area is predominantly weak to a single element, would I want to max the weakness but also try to bring up my other elements too? or would I be fine going all-in with the single element, and stacking up chips that boost damage for more chips of that element.

also as a wand-bonking tech user, how important is it for me to use the correct element tech?

I've taken quite a break from es so I'm a bit rusty in knowing how things are going. so far every 11* PA/tech has seemed to be worthwhile to use, but has anything really pulled ahead of the crowd like how ol' Sat Aim and Justice Crow were to the 10* PAs?
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 15, 2016 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    you know, I guess I am still not totally clear on how es element works.

if an area is predominantly weak to a single element, would I want to max the weakness but also try to bring up my other elements too? or would I be fine going all-in with the single element, and stacking up chips that boost damage for more chips of that element.

also as a wand-bonking tech user, how important is it for me to use the correct element tech?

I've taken quite a break from es so I'm a bit rusty in knowing how things are going. so far every 11* PA/tech has seemed to be worthwhile to use, but has anything really pulled ahead of the crowd like how ol' Sat Aim and Justice Crow were to the 10* PAs?
    As a wand using Techer, Element will matter, since using the right element will usually double or triple damage, but Gi.Grant is good all around, due to it's high number of hit, and high chance to blind enemy.

Using the right element won't matter, unless doing the Emergency Quest and Ex Stage.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

So this week, as you'd expect, is a non-ranking EQ, but unexpectedly it's Alongada again already. Ext receptor is in with the eq, Annette/Seraphy[summer vacation] are in the medal/AC scratch, and Judgement Hearts is the gaiden chip. I'm surprised we got Alongada again so soon, rather than say another round of Zesh, or Tranzexia who hasn't been seen in a good while.

At least that basically confirms that noire draal will be a ranking event.

For EQs, would it be more helpful to set Missouri as my lead for my friends list, or Rina/SORO?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I would probably set Missouri to SP/Friend Slot. Active chips never go over well in the friend slot in terms of use from my own experience.

Is Immortal Dove any good? I just realized that I drew Immortal Dove EX in a recent Scratch but didn't notice it then, and I'm getting some Dual Blades Boosters through the current event.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Screenshot dump

Do the featured chips for each scratch usually have boosted rates? I noticed the Summer chips in the current line up say 3% chance, higher than the others. Wonder if I should go for the Summer Quna or wait to see if Annette is any good for me.