Default Annoying hair glitch

I really wanna use this hair but it has this annoying glitch, is there a way to fix it?

The thing is when I'm looking at it from certain angles it's fine but at this one angle it looks like I can see through the mesh.

How it should look all the time ->

How it looks at that specific angle.

Same problem here and with some other ppl, Seems like sega is having problems on certain textures, it will clip with other's characters hairs too.

Other problems seems to be water textures/filters flashing for a second while switching z targeting, but seems to be sega messing up with some things.

There's not too much you can do about it sadly. It doesn't show up super often, but stuff like that is just part of how it's coded. I'm assuming the water texture thing is similar to when you shoot guns and the screen suddenly loses AA etc. Again, it's just part of how they coded it.

It's like how the photon glow in PSU would get overlapped by certain shaders. You can't really do much about it sadly. The good thing is that this game has a lot of support and it's a possibility, however small, that these things might get fixed in the future. With that said, you're probably going to just have to deal.

Ah the AA, i spent the next 5 days looking for the solution for that, and the solution is simple actually, sega is just lazy when it comes to coding the game, the water texture thing could be explained better as in "water texture reloads every time you switch camera".

But yeah its how sega works, same with LOD and Far Culling, and not updating the character models but still putting more sliders to it.

Tier 6 graphics fixes it at last.