Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RavenLeader View Post
    woot XD any type of guide? o.0
    It's pretty much the same screens we already have guides for, I think. SEGA ID signup and the same screens to activate PSO2 service for your SEGA ID. Links to the guides should be in the forum sticky.

ステンノ&エウリュアレ ~双子姉妹~

Quote Originally Posted by stheno View Post
    It's pretty much the same screens we already have guides for, I think. SEGA ID signup and the same screens to activate PSO2 service for your SEGA ID. Links to the guides should be in the forum sticky.
    That it is. You just don't need to worry about addresses or anything.

I've also added that link to the first post.

I keep getting some error message when registering...anyone know whats up with that?
    Last edited by Genovesi; May 22, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Genovesi View Post
    I keep getting some error message when registering...anyone know whats up with that?
    You have to use double digits for the month so add a zero if you're using a single digit.

life saver thank you!
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

I know this was stated in the op, but I was wondering what exactly is meant that pre exsiting accounts "should be able to participate no matter what" are you saying that we should sign up for an account anyways just in case?

So, how do you log back in with a sega id since there's a secutiry box using japanese letters? I was disconnected and can't get registered to the pso2, I bet I can't make two accounts using the same email too right? u_u

well to get past the security box, copy/paste syllabograms from here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana#Table_of_katakana as for getting disconnected, did you already set a username/password? if so then you should have an e-mail for completing registration, if you don't have that e-mail i think you can reuse that e-mail again, I'm not sure though+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    well to get past the security box, copy/paste syllabograms from here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana#Table_of_katakana as for getting disconnected, did you already set a username/password? if so then you should have an e-mail for completing registration, if you don't have that e-mail i think you can reuse that e-mail again, I'm not sure though+^_^+
    Well when I open it I get a bunch of things to fill, one being the birthday I guessed but it doesn't connect me in. And I just used the table of katakana but for some reason it didn't work (I'm pretty sure I took every correct letters). Anything else I could do? Perhaps provide screenshots? (Also going to school soon.)

Hey guys this is what I get when I try to register. I take it I did something wrong? Please see the attached image.