Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Fo/Te Build Review

I would like to ask for advice. I seem to can't be able to use the simulator due to the skill requirement difference in both trees (against the simulator), so it would be better to share you my screenshots. Anyway, the concern is not the simulator, but on my damage output.

As it currently stands, I have a set of skill trees below for viewing.

My Skill Tree (Fo/Te)

It seems at the current patch of PSO2 SEA, I have been (again) dealing damage with the following benchmarks:

* 2K - 3K using Rafoie on enemies weak against Fire using both Talis and Wand, but an increase by 200 using Rod.
    * 10K - 15K using Nazonde using Talis and 15K - 20K using Rod on Dark Falz Arms. With Weak Bullet, damage output approximately doubles (my highest damage is 40K)
    * 1K - 1.2K using Zan during Advance Quest (Greenscape) against enemies with Wind weakness, which makes me resort to use Nazonde instead, since I can use my Talis to bind mobs and explode it with Nazonde. When using rod, I'm quite dealing more damage (a 500 increase in damage) with Zan.

Below are my equipments so far:

Weapon Information:

Rod: Radiant Ether +10 (Seitenheise) with Mutation I and P.Magic III
    Wand: Comrotor +10 (Komlotore) with Mutation I and P.Magic III
    Talis: Metal Ignis +10 Metal Ignis +7 (damn Dudu/Monica after my unleash) with Mutation I and P.Magic III

Armor Information: Varder Set with Elder Soul + P. Magic II on each. (which can give me +50 T-ATK per part)

Mag Information: 110 T-ATK, 7 DEX, 1 R-ATK

My playstyle is to be able to use all elements anytime I wish. Being OP is optional. Since XQ has been introduced (no new AQs for now), I'm aiming for an 11* Rod (Koi Houou). But it seems my playstyle might make me useless as Fo/Te when Mining Base Defense comes to SEA, that's why I posted it here :P

What other options can I get to optimize my Fo/Te. My team leader mentioned that my build for Fo is currently on Ice Tree build (because of Freeze Ignition?) Shall my skill tree needs resetting or should I still stick with my current skill tree. If it does need to be resetted, what skills in the tree requires correction?

And I feel that Asiasoft nerfed Fo/Te from being OP with Nazonde..

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by picogenkaku; May 22, 2015 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Updated links to redirect to PSO2 SEA Skill Tree

You can use the old version for SEA. I can't see your trees as photobucket is blocked at work. Can you use the skill sim to repost your trees?

I use a Dagash Talis and my Nazonde as Fo/Fi on arms easily breaks 500k with weak bullet. On Fo/Te it's usually down to 400k. With a rod (I use the same as you) it goes down to 250-300k. There is something wrong with your positioning if you do not break 100k.

Having run Fo/Te on TD1, the current playstyle of swing and nazonde may be effective upon spawnkilling (if the force knows where and how) but not effective when you're trying to aggro Goldies across the map.
    Last edited by emeraude; May 6, 2015 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    You can use the old version for SEA. I can't see your trees as photobucket is blocked at work. Can you use the skill sim to repost your trees?
    I'll try changing it with the skill tree sim you gave me later, since I'm also at work :P hahaha

I use a Dagash Talis and my Nazonde as Fo/Fi on arms easily breaks 500k with weak bullet. On Fo/Te it's usually down to 400k. With a rod (I use the same as you) it goes down to 250-300k. There is something wrong with your positioning if you do not break 100k.
    Anyways.. Seems Dagash Talis is not yet available in the current patch, but will get one eventually. Aaaaaand how did Fi affected your Nazonde damage? Hmm.. so interesting

Having run Fo/Te on TD1, the current playstyle of swing and nazonde may be effective upon spawnkilling (if the force knows where and how) but not effective when you're trying to aggro Goldies across the map.
    I see, so what elements should I focus if ever I'll deal with Goldies?

I play on SEA, I got my Dagash Talis from the In The Driving Rain UQ a couple of months ago.

Wise Stance + Chase + WB usually nets me 4 second Falz Arms runs. Chase gives you 15% extra damage if the enemy is inflicted with a status effect. Wise Stance is a 69% multiplier.

I would run Fire when TD gets released because Nazonde is OP as it is (if it doesn't get nerfed). I advise you to run TD once with your current setup and see if it already works for you.

Cool

I play on SEA, I got my Dagash Talis from the In The Driving Rain UQ a couple of months ago.
    Wah! Nice nice. I wonder what ship you are in...

Wise Stance + Chase + WB usually nets me 4 second Falz Arms runs. Chase gives you 15% extra damage if the enemy is inflicted with a status effect. Wise Stance is a 69% multiplier.
    Your build on Fi can also go Fi/Hu at the same time? May I ask for that certain build for Fi in the Fo/Fi combination?

I would run Fire when TD gets released because Nazonde is OP as it is (if it doesn't get nerfed). I advise you to run TD once with your current setup and see if it already works for you.
    I'll do.

Later maybe 11PM or 12AM, I'll post my Fo/Te build using the Skill Sim for everyone to check. :P Also, I have another question (when I finish posting the updated link). How did my team leader say that my build is focused on Ice tree and why Ice tree is a "taboo"...

I play on 2. I have a separate tree for Fighter/Hunter, I went down the Chase tree for sub Fi and down the slayers tree for main Fi. My skill tree is here (alternate skill sim, can't load the normal one right now). Basically both stances maxed, down chase tree with Chase Advance Plus maxed.

On SEA Ice skills are still kind of shitty because SEA does not have Ilbarta and there is very short supply of Elysions around. Once Ilbarta is updated in Ice trees will be viable. I myself have an Ice tree that I use to run Cauldron VHAQ.

I see.. I'm at Ship 1. LOL

Anyways I've updated my Original Post to have the skill tree sim instead.

When I saw Ilmegid, I felt like I can rock the world with chasing dark snake hahahahahaha! Oh well.. let me know also if I could be able to improve my tree, since I can only afford (for now) buying new trees (I can't use the 2 free Reset Skill Tree coz I have no extra tree )

Basically both stances maxed, down chase tree with Chase Advance Plus maxed.
    Does Chase Advance work for all attacks in SEA? In JP it only works for striking attacks.
    Oh, and it supposedly doesn't work for Dark Falz Arms stun animation either, due to it being a special one.
    Last edited by Dephinix; May 6, 2015 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Does Chase Advance work for all attacks in SEA? In JP it only works for striking attacks.
    Oh, and it supposedly doesn't work for Dark Falz Arms stun animation either, due to it being a special one.
    Only Chase Advance Plus works with tech, and for some reason it procs on Arms. (At least I think it does since I do an additional 15% damage when it's shocked.) I know it shouldn't proc on arms/elder but oddly enough it did the last time I didn't kill arms/elder fast enough to shock it.

OP I've seen your tree, SEA does not have enough points to spec into more than one element on one tree. Pick one and roll with it. If you're a pure caster you do not need to take wand lovers/wind tree for now. AS distributed an all skill tree reset pass a while ago, haven't you claimed yours?
    Last edited by emeraude; May 6, 2015 at 09:32 PM.

Only Chase Advance Plus works with tech, and for some reason it procs on Arms. (At least I think it does since I do an additional 15% damage when it's shocked.) I know it shouldn't proc on arms/elder but oddly enough it did the last time I didn't kill arms/elder fast enough to shock it.
    That... Sega, right, it's Sega. I'll mess with that too then on my newer Force. Thanks for the update.