Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    It'd be nice if Clones could spawn in UQs, full MPA makes 12 clones. That'd actually be quite challenging IMO.
    They'd have to have hitstun/knockdown resistance.

Besides... knowing i got modulator 4s units for under 2mil per before they went up to 5.25mil recently makes me all fuzzy inside.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Nov 20, 2014 at 07:18 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I forgot I made a CSS thingy to display that.

Too chaotic for my taste, just too much stuff going on at the same time, not going to be learning enemies new patterns and such if I can't even see what is going on...

Hoping that eventually there'll be single party quests that use the enemies and areas from UQs (of course, with HP and numbers of enemies at once scaled for 4 players)...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

seeing a few friends with yamigarasu makes me a bit annoyed lol I hope i get one atleast (just for the sake of it geez)

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

everybody started dying the moment i stopped playing te/br
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

It's nice that the enemies don't just melt in seconds, and the bosses are actually fairly balanced in terms of how much damage their attacks deal for how hard they are to avoid. (Save for the revamped Rockbear's three hit combo killing pretty much anybody if they get caught in it, though that's a problem with most combo attacks in general).

I've taken to not bothering with rare drop boosters unless an Anga Fandarge or rare boss shows up, though. It seems like the only things that even drop 12* items are the bosses, while the normal enemies only drop 11* items, and everything drops 10* randomly, judging from reports on the JP wiki.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Nov 20, 2014 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's nice that the enemies don't just melt in seconds.

I've taken to not bothering with rare drop boosters unless an Anga Fandarge or rare boss shows up, though.
    Yeah gonna start doing that. Also need to affix LR3 to crafted MKB for rocky-bears/rock-balboas; the soul is the best thing since quartz.

The new soul lineup lead me to believe we're going to get what I'd like to call "balanced", and "tanky" versions of that soul (similar to gwana and vol). R and T atk souls from ult should will get whatever versions they're missing too. If I'm right, bayari soul will be the thing to use for at least a year as S atk, and mizer/elder users who like their PP may want to wait before replacing their old souls.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

drop rate is shit, how are you guys getting those rares

I like the update. Nothing too bad Nothing too good. Only thing that needs to be fix is the loot table and drop rates.

With that being said, where we all expecting something else? I mean it's only the first Ult quest and only about 48 hours so far. Watch Sega dumb down Ult mobs health in a month or 2 because of player complaints all the way back to 1 smack K.O.s.

As far as I'm concern, at least deaths are more legit and not something out of stupidly high damage/flinch feast.

People complain about everything I guess. I don't even care about rares anymore and just wanted to smack stuff with eeryone else.

My eye hurts a lot because of shiny clusterfucks everywhere. Still nice map ever since freefields are dead since AQ was a thing.