Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

You have to let Paypal take a small amount of money from you and once you receive your statement, a code next to Paypal withdrawal has to be copied on your Paypal account to verify/certify your account (you're refunded shortly after, of course) !

Thank you for the guide I mixed this guide with another guide and it worked awesome! i used cna-usa and got the code in seconds after going through the verification process.
    Kitsune Ship 02 Hunter sc fighter

Bouncing erratically through the worlds and always looking for new friends

I was trying to purchase Webmoney through Sutocorp, but I want to use a visa gift card. Paypal is lame and doesn't actually let you use gift cards... for anything really, so I was wondering if there was any methods I could use to make this work in my favor. Answers appreciated.

try cn-usa and use google checkout?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

GreyDragon

Default er......

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart- View Post
    Took me most of the night + other things, I've manage to buy some ducking AC. It 6am in the morning, so apologies for the sloppy work beneath me, I am writing it out in memory.

1. http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=welcome
    2. Register for an account and follow the procedures for it.
    3. http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646 or search for 'Webmoney'.
    4. For example: http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=_sale&item=Webmoney1000 Then where it says 'Select payment method' I choose 'Paypal checkout'
    5. Pay it through PayPal and it all should be good, for now...
    6. Check your email address that you registered Paypal / CN-USA or both (I used two different ones.) There should be a message showing a screenshot of your 'Webmoney' with the 16x code with it. This is shown via email or your CN-USA account.
    7. I'm not sure if this is for buying webmoney or just to use/have money on your CN-USA but you 'may' have to validate your account. A message would of been sent via email or on CN-USA. I used the Paypal one and the phone activation (You don't talk to anyone, a automated voice just says a 4 number digit :]).
    8. After you've done tying all the loose ends (I hope), time to get some AC!!!!
    9. https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=pso2 and http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm
    10. Once you've logged in. Choose 'webmoney' within the 'Payment method'. After certain number of 'next's'... You'll be directed to webmoney website, where you will have to input that 16x digital, numeral code you got given to you via email/CN-USA. A confirmation will concur that it will work.
    11. That's about it, I hope it helps and congratulations on getting some AC!

Now I can go to bed! (^__________^; *Thinking.... Why didn't I buy the 2000wm instead of 1000wm >_____<'';*
    ok im trying this method but it says i have to verify but the site links to go to the verification pages wont work someone help me plz.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

Thanks for the guide X3 used SutoCorp, had to mail them 2 webcam shots of some letters I got with my name/address on them, but after that, they took my paypal twice now with no issues and gave me the codes like within an hour <3

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Both methods worked and currently waiting for my sutocorp voucher code to come in.... once you buy AC you just cant stop T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Jyindo View Post
    ok im trying this method but it says i have to verify but the site links to go to the verification pages wont work someone help me plz.
    I had trouble with the verification links, but just sent them a "increase my spending limit" message on Live support and it was increased an hour and a half later. Now I didn't use Tenso, so I'm kinda stuck on using an address for Sega's registration page after choosing Webmoney.

Since April 1st it is asking for this Proof of Identity stuff? Anyone known with this?
    And that Webmoney picture is diff than the new site... But it worked.

I am at the Purchase page and I really dont know what I am doing wrong... Rpolly something with those stupid names in both styles...

This is what it gives me.
    Number of characters in the last name is invalid
    Last edited by Du1337; Apr 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    Since April 1st it is asking for this Proof of Identity stuff? Anyone known with this?
    And that Webmoney picture is diff than the new site... But it worked.
    Just snap a picture of a utility bill or a legit letter with your adress of course I myself used a bill.