Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That Dreamcast accessory cosplay though.

Am I like the only one who spends hours with this game yet has no luck to get any good weapons at all? I spend 300 hours playing as a Fighter on VH plus and have found only one 10* weapon which sucked. don't make me even start on 11* weapons.
    Play SHAQs.

do not worry XrosBlader821 once you get a lvl 70 character and the next all star quest which is on November 5th of next week 10 star weapons, 10 star units, and 11 star weapons are going to rain down like bricks.

an all star quest, by the way, is a quest similar to getting 1000 points in 20 minutes however there will be no time limit and lots of bosses.

These quest are only limited and can are the fastest and easiest way to make mesta

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    do not worry XrosBlader821 once you get a lvl 70 character and the next all star quest which is on November 5th of next week 10 star weapons, 10 star units, and 11 star weapons are going to rain down like bricks.

an all star quest, by the way, is a quest similar to getting 1000 points in 20 minutes however there will be no time limit and lots of bosses.

These quest are only limited and can are the fastest and easiest way to make mesta
    To note on top of that: Best way to level up too.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Am I like the only one who spends hours with this game yet has no luck to get any good weapons at all? I spend 300 hours playing as a Fighter on VH plus and have found only one 10* weapon which sucked. don't make me even start on 11* weapons.
    You need to get to the current maximum difficulty to get worthwhile drops. 10 stars drop all the time in SH, and some 11 stars are somewhat common.
    But if you're aiming for upgrades, you could use crafting and extend weapons. Maximum extend levels are near-equivalent to good 11 stars (correct me if I'm wrong).

From experience, it's extremely difficult if not near impossible to get the weapons you want.
    I've tried farming so many simple things that everyone seemed to have, and I don't think I've ever gotten any of them.

It's better to aim for stuff that sells for a lot, and use that money to get what you want.
    My first break away from being poor was farming Amaterasu in XQ. Ended up getting around 4 of them after a hundred tries or so.
    Shame that they dropped from 25m as I got them, so I ended up only getting 10-15m each.

But I don't think there's much money in rare weapons anymore. Chance are that if you get one, then everyone else is getting it as well. But always check, just in case.
    Unit affixes with high slots are always worth a huge amount now. That may change when the affix system is updated in the coming months.
    I also like to take advantage of grind events to make good weapons and sell them.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    next all star quest which is on November 5th of next week 10 star weapons, 10 star units, and 11 star weapons are going to rain down like bricks.

I would like to restate the claim of an all star quest being on November 5th turns out there was only a new Emergency quest.

Sorry.