Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Guys, if you read my previous posts, you'd know that it's not luck. I've went through the whole mission(story mission)already 5 times and still no boxes. I didn't save, then I did the whole mission all over again...same thing happened. Open missions are fine. It's just this particular story mission that's got bugs in it. I wanna stop wasting my time doing these experiments when I could just be leveling up my characters naturally.

@Mike, Thanks for the tip. Sorry it didn't work. Luck is finding a rare item. Finding no items whatsoever is completely different. Don't you think it's a little bit odd?

@Alex, dude. I'm sorry if you think it's nothing, but how else do I hunt for rare items and monomates when I need 'em? My other character just did a story mission and an open mission; both included items in it. This is my only problem, and I thought I'd be helping out the community by letting everyone know.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Open Mission = Many items

Story Mission = few or no items

get it through your head
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

If story was geared toward getting items we'd be spamming story missions for items, not/not just open missions.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

I'd totally believe you guys if I didn't already do the mission 5 times. In this case, I'm just going to ignore it. One story mission isn't going to hurt me; however, if I do another Story Mission and there's no items again...then I'm calling it a bug. I'll let you know what happens.

Hopefully you're right. Anyways, thanks for your help everyone.

Alright, I'm back with some news. I did the mission once again, Mission 3 ACT 1 to be exact. I still find it odd that there weren't any items, and I think it's unusual for them to put empty boxes everywhere. So I started ACT 2 and wouldn't ya guess it? Items...everywhere. I don't wanna say who's at fault or if it really was luck or a bug anymore. I'm just glad that the items are showing up again.

I think I'll just take a break now and go back to BBS for a bit.

I was playing story mode, chapter 6.

*SPOILERS*

I got to the boss at the end of the VR mission, it was a brown/orange dragon that came from under ground. I cannot remember it's name. It had a horn on it. I managed to break that horn off but after that I could no longer target him or cause any damage. I had to quit the mission cause there was no other way to end it. I even tried putting my PSP to sleep and then waking it up so it would read the disc again...no luck.

You broke a horn off? Are you on the right forum board? lol

Hope that doesn't happen to me. And that mission with no items in the first act, I too think it's a bug. And before anyone rants it's not, chill, it's only polygons and whizzy flashy things, nothing serious.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

hey guys, am a Male CAST Ranger whos currently level 64. Ive completed the game (normal ending) and have come across a rather annoying issue. After realising that my level had not risen in quite awhile, even tho my exp bar was full, i cheacked my stats. I had gathered 150825 exp..... and still hadnt level'd! even worse was the exp to next level number... 706273..... I cant explain the reason for this >_< maybe its the usual amount of exp.

No, it isn't >_>

You sir have been tampering mith memory addresses.